• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Know When Check Is Mailed?

In summary, checks are typically mailed out within 7-10 business days after the order has been placed. Unfortunately, tracking is not currently available for mailed checks. In the rare event of a lost check, please contact customer service for a replacement. The minimum amount for a check to be mailed is $25 and expedited shipping is not available.
floccies
Can we as consultants verify that a check was mailed/received by looking online in some way?

The check is mailed around the same time the show ships....

But there isn't any way for consultants to verify that it has been shipped.

You can call and ask, but there's no automated way to check.

Last fundraiser I did, the check arrived 1 1/2 weeks after the products.

Usually on the fundraisers I have done the check comes within a day or two after the products.

I often have the fundraisers shipped to me, then the check also comes to me. It does usually arrive within a day or so of the products.

They print checks on Fridays

Mailed out on Monday

At least that is what I was told when I had my fundraiser

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
They print checks on Fridays

Mailed out on Monday

At least that is what I was told when I had my fundraiser

:chef:

That's good to know. The next time I do a fundraiser I'll try to see if that is how it works.

1. When can I expect to receive my check in the mail?

Typically, checks are mailed out within 7-10 business days after the order has been placed. However, this may vary depending on your location and any potential delays in the mail system.

2. Can I track my check once it has been mailed?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer tracking for checks that have been mailed out. Rest assured that we send checks via standard mail and they are usually delivered within a few days.

3. What if my check gets lost in the mail?

In the rare event that your check does not arrive within 2 weeks of being mailed, please reach out to our customer service team. We will be happy to assist you in issuing a replacement check.

4. Is there a minimum amount required for a check to be mailed?

Yes, our minimum amount for a check to be mailed is $25. If your commission balance is less than this amount, it will be carried over to the next payment cycle.

5. Can I request for my check to be sent via expedited shipping?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for checks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamulia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
Replies