• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do They Charge You Direct Shipping for the 40% off Products?

In summary, the 40% off discount for products does not require payment for direct shipping, it can be used on any product, it is available for all customers, its duration may vary, and it cannot usually be combined with other discounts or promotions.
SilverCeladon
Will they charge me direct shipping or $4.00? I haven't ordered anything this month yet.

I think it's just $4....or maybe $6?

bump........

$4.00 will be the charge, just like our paperwork orders! I just went into PP and added a kit enhancement order and it came up as $4.00! It wouldn't be such a good deal if they jacked up our shipping charge! That's what's so cool about PC, they really do want to make us all deliriously happy!!!:D

In Alaska we pay $6 for the first supply and direct for the second and beyond. Now that I am a director do I get them all for $6 shipping?

Yep!!!! Isn't that way cool!:cool: You can also help your team when necessary too and put in another order! They will think that you are way cool!:cool: Shhhhh don't tell anyone I said this!:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Thanks Cathy! I was hoping that would be true because our direct shipping is SO expensive!! It is the regular rate PLUS $5.00, so I spend almost as much in shipping as I do in supplies! I still need to place my kit enhancement and already did a supply order this month, so I would have had to pay a butt-load to ship my $150 AFTER SAVINGS KE order...

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to clarify that direct shipping is not charged for 40% off products. The discounted price already includes the shipping cost. However, if you are ordering other items that are not on sale, there may be a shipping fee. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

Related to Do They Charge You Direct Shipping for the 40% off Products?

1. Do I have to pay for direct shipping when I purchase 40% off products?

No, you do not have to pay for direct shipping when you purchase 40% off products. The 40% off discount includes the cost of shipping, so you will not be charged any additional fees for shipping.

2. Can I use the 40% off discount on any product?

Yes, the 40% off discount can be applied to any product on our website or in our catalog. However, please note that some exclusions may apply to certain products.

3. Is the 40% off discount available for all customers?

Yes, the 40% off discount is available for all customers, including consultants, hosts, and customers. However, please note that consultants may have additional discounts available to them.

4. How long does the 40% off discount last?

The 40% off discount is available for a limited time and may vary depending on promotions and sales. We recommend checking our website or catalog for the most up-to-date information on the availability of the discount.

5. Can I combine the 40% off discount with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the 40% off discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, there may be special offers or events where multiple discounts can be applied. We recommend checking the terms and conditions of each promotion to see if the 40% off discount can be combined with other discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pkd09