• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Have Until Midnight to Submit Shows for Promotions?

In summary, 30 & 90 day marks are milestones that Pampered Chef consultants aim to hit within their first 30 and 90 days of joining the company. These marks can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website and are important indicators of success. If you do not hit your marks, it is not the end of the world and it is important to continue working hard and utilizing resources to grow your business. Some tips for reaching these marks include setting achievable goals, utilizing training and support, and staying organized and consistent. Hitting your 30 & 90 day marks comes with rewards such as recognition, access to exclusive resources, and potential for increased income and long-term success as a consultant.
BettieC
Gold Member
Would I have until midnight to submit shows to qualify for promotions? Or is it midnight the night before?

TIA

Midnight on the date they say - central time. For example. Your 30 day end date is December 13th so you can submit until midnight central time on December 13th.

Hi there! It really depends on the specific promotions and their deadlines. Some may have a midnight deadline on the day of, while others may have a deadline the night before. It's always best to check the specific guidelines for the promotions you're interested in to make sure you don't miss out. Good luck!

Related to Do I Have Until Midnight to Submit Shows for Promotions?

1. What are 30 & 90 day marks?

30 & 90 day marks refer to specific milestones that Pampered Chef consultants aim to hit within their first 30 and 90 days of joining the company. These marks are important indicators of success and can greatly impact a consultant's business growth.

2. How do I know when I've hit my 30 & 90 day marks?

Your 30 & 90 day marks can be tracked through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This dashboard will show your progress towards hitting these marks and provide you with helpful tips and resources to reach them.

3. What happens if I don't hit my 30 & 90 day marks?

If you do not hit your 30 & 90 day marks, it is not the end of the world! These marks are meant to be motivational goals and not strict requirements. The most important thing is to continue working hard and utilizing the resources available to you to grow your business.

4. What are some tips for reaching my 30 & 90 day marks?

Some tips for reaching your 30 & 90 day marks include setting specific and achievable goals, utilizing the training and support provided by Pampered Chef, and staying organized and consistent in your business efforts. It is also helpful to reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants for advice and support.

5. What rewards or benefits come with hitting my 30 & 90 day marks?

Hitting your 30 & 90 day marks comes with several rewards and benefits, including recognition from the company, access to exclusive training and resources, and potential for increased income and business growth. Additionally, hitting these marks can set you up for success in the long term as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Nut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies