• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Payday Cutoff Dates: 8th & 22nd

In summary, Pampered Chef pays their consultants twice a month on the 8th and 22nd. There is no sales goal requirement to receive payment on these designated paydays, as long as orders are submitted by the cutoff date. Consultants cannot choose which payday they receive their payment on, as it is determined by the closest designated payday after their orders are submitted. If the cutoff date is missed, payment will be deferred to the next designated payday. It is crucial to submit orders by the cutoff date to receive timely payment.
PC Nut
Can someone give me the cutoff dates for PC Paydays? Paydays are the 8th and 22nd? I was thinking shows have to be submitted by midnight the 15th for the 22nd payday, is this correct?

correct- the cuttoffs are the 15th and the month end

Thanks otisbg! Just wanted to confirm!

Also, you must have direct deposit set up (by a certain date) in order to get mid-month commission payment on the 22nd.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the paydays are indeed on the 8th and 22nd of each month. Shows must be submitted by midnight on the 15th for the 22nd payday. This allows enough time for orders to be processed and commissions to be calculated. I hope this helps! Happy selling!

Related to Pampered Chef Payday Cutoff Dates: 8th & 22nd

1. When is the payday cutoff date for Pampered Chef?

The payday cutoff dates for Pampered Chef are the 8th and 22nd of each month.

2. How often do I get paid by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef pays their consultants twice a month, on the 8th and 22nd.

3. Do I have to meet a certain sales goal to get paid on the 8th or 22nd?

No, there is no sales goal requirement in order to get paid on the 8th or 22nd. As long as orders are submitted by the cutoff date, you will receive your payment on the designated payday.

4. Can I choose which payday I want to receive my payment on?

Unfortunately, no. Pampered Chef has set paydays on the 8th and 22nd, and consultants will receive payment on the closest designated payday after their orders are submitted.

5. What happens if I miss the payday cutoff date?

If you miss the 8th or 22nd cutoff date, your payment will be deferred to the next designated payday. It is important to submit orders by the cutoff date to ensure timely payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • HealthNut