• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed: No Paycheck Today from Pampered Chef?

In summary, if you have not received your paycheck from Pampered Chef on the expected date, it could be due to delays in processing or mailing, incorrect banking information, or missed deadlines for submitting orders or paperwork. Paychecks are typically distributed bi-weekly at Pampered Chef, but this may vary depending on your role and payment schedule. Direct deposit is available for paychecks and can be set up through the consultant portal. Your paycheck can also be viewed online through the same portal. If you have not received your paycheck for multiple pay periods, it is important to contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.
Jenni
I woke up this morning logged on to my computer thinking I was going to get paid today from PC.... No money :cry:
I thought payday was the 22nd... am I wrong!
I summit three shows before the 15th for a total of $1500 in sales. This would have been my first check. If it's not today and I am wrong since its Saturday when will the money show???

When payday falls on a weekend or holiday it moves to the next business day so Monday will be payday.

Thanks~ ;)

No problem. Have a great weekend!

When will they post the commission checks on CC? Monday also?

Yes. :D

The dates that commissions are deposited are listed in your consultant planner and in the Calendar section of each and every Consultant News. Before panicking be sure to check the resources that HO so generously gives us.

finley1991 said:
The dates that commissions are deposited are listed in your consultant planner and in the Calendar section of each and every Consultant News. Before panicking be sure to check the resources that HO so generously gives us.

I was just going to post this exact same info. :)

Related to Disappointed: No Paycheck Today from Pampered Chef?

1. Why didn't I receive my paycheck from Pampered Chef today?

There could be several reasons for not receiving your paycheck from Pampered Chef on the expected date. Some common reasons include delays in processing or mailing, incorrect banking information, or missed deadlines for submitting orders or paperwork. Please contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance in resolving the issue.

2. How often are paychecks distributed at Pampered Chef?

Paychecks are typically distributed on a bi-weekly basis at Pampered Chef. However, this may vary depending on your specific role and payment schedule. Your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team can provide more information about your pay schedule.

3. Is direct deposit available for paychecks at Pampered Chef?

Yes, direct deposit is available for paychecks at Pampered Chef. You can set up direct deposit by providing your banking information through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. This will allow you to receive your paychecks directly in your bank account, eliminating the need for physical checks.

4. Can I view my paycheck online at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can view your paycheck online through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. This portal allows you to access your paycheck information, as well as other important documents and resources related to your role at Pampered Chef.

5. What should I do if I have not received my paycheck from Pampered Chef for several pay periods?

If you have not received your paycheck from Pampered Chef for multiple pay periods, it is important to reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team immediately. They can investigate the issue and help resolve any payment delays or errors. It is important to address this issue promptly to ensure you receive your rightful payment for your hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KatieBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • michellebakes2