• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

House of Eternity: John's Debut Film | Fires at Midnight Films Website

V
vwpamperedchef
Hello Everyone!

As many of you know (or perhaps don't know), my brother-in-law John, is making his *debut* movie House of Eternity. He has established both Fires At Midnight Films (his production company) and now is producing his first film.

A new website has been set up (as I know many of you have been asking me about it), it is:

House of Eternity once there you can join the Forum for discussion.

Fires at Midnight Films is http://www.firesatmidnightfilms.com

Thank you to everyone who's been asking about it! We are so excited for John!

Please feel free to pass this email on to your family and friends!

How cool. I know someone (kinda) who knows someone who made a movie! I hope things go really well for him and this is just the beginning of the realization of his dreams.

Please let us know when we can see it. Is it a horror film? It looks sort of spooky!! My favorite!!!

Yes, its definately a horror movie. My DH read the script and said there's like ghosts that come out at you. Of course, the script is too confusing for me. (you know fade in fade out kinda thing) but it is exciting.

My DH is going back in the Army full time, so we are hoping it comes out before his next deployment!!

I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks! :)

1. What is "House of Eternity" about?

"House of Eternity" is the debut film from Fires at Midnight Films and follows the story of a man named John as he navigates through a mysterious house filled with secrets and hidden agendas.

2. Who is the director of "House of Eternity"?

The director of "House of Eternity" is John, the brother-in-law of the person writing the article. This is his debut film.

3. Is there a website for "House of Eternity" and Fires at Midnight Films?

Yes, there is a website for both "House of Eternity" and Fires at Midnight Films. The website for "House of Eternity" is http://www.houseofeternitymovie.com and the website for Fires at Midnight Films is http://www.firesatmidnightfilms.com.

4. Can I join a discussion about "House of Eternity" on the website?

Yes, you can join the forum on the "House of Eternity" website to discuss the film with others who are also excited about John's debut movie.

5. Can I share this website with my family and friends?

Absolutely! Please feel free to pass on the website for "House of Eternity" and Fires at Midnight Films to anyone who may be interested. The more support, the better for John and his debut film.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedpals