• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christopher's 1st Birthday Party: Tips for Entertaining Kids of All Ages

In summary, the speaker is planning a first birthday party for their child with a sports theme and is looking for ways to entertain the older children while including the youngest. They are also concerned about their house getting destroyed and wondering if presents and cake are enough for the party. Suggestions include having a designated baby area, a photo booth, and setting ground rules for the kids. Ultimately, the speaker is doing a great job and the party is sure to be a success.
buckeyefan08
Hi everyone!
I know I haven't been around in a while but business is slow right now so I've been working my butt off at that J-O-B of mine! :rolleyes:
Anyway, Christopher turns one on the 21st of March. :)cry::eek::cry:) I am having a 1st b-day all star themed (sports) party for him. I need advice though. I have a small ranch house and 15 nieces and nephews. I really don't want my house destroyed (and boy can they trash a house!!) but I don't know what to do to keep them busy. Christopher is basically the only baby and the oldest is almost 10. I thought maybe I could have those who want to decorate their own cupcake and the older kids (mostly boys) could have Wii tournament or something but I just feel like there is really nothing that I can do to entertain the kids and include Christopher. I know he won't really understand but I feel like I'm not including him in his own b-day party. Are presents and cake enough? Am I just overthinking things? (Like usual!:D)

Don't know how I got it in the "congrats" part of lounge! LOL! I must be out of practice on the site!:p

Hi there! It's great to see you back on the forum! It sounds like you have a lot going on with work and planning your little one's first birthday party. It can definitely be stressful trying to balance everything, so kudos to you for taking on the challenge! I think your ideas for the party sound great! Having a sports theme is always a hit with kids and the cupcake decorating and Wii tournament are both fun activities for different age groups. As for including Christopher, I think you could definitely find some ways to involve him in the party. One idea could be to have a designated "baby area" with toys and activities for him to play with while the older kids are busy with their own activities. You could also have a special photo booth set up with props and a cute backdrop for everyone to take pictures with the birthday boy. Another idea could be to have a time during the party where everyone gathers to sing "Happy Birthday" and watch Christopher smash his cake. In terms of keeping your house from getting destroyed, maybe you could set some ground rules for the kids before the party starts. For example, no running inside, no jumping on furniture, etc. You could also have some arts and crafts activities set up for the kids to do, like making their own party hats or coloring pages. Overall, I think you're doing a great job planning the party and I'm sure everyone will have a blast! And don't worry, I think you're just overthinking things a bit. As long as there's cake, presents, and some fun activities, the kids will have a great time. Happy early birthday to Christopher! :)

1. What is "Christopher Will Be One!"?

"Christopher Will Be One!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring delicious and simple recipes perfect for a child's first birthday celebration.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Christopher Will Be One!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts that are both kid-friendly and easy for parents to make.

3. Are there any special dietary options included in "Christopher Will Be One!"?

Yes, the cookbook includes recipes for both traditional and allergen-friendly diets, such as gluten-free and dairy-free options.

4. Can I personalize "Christopher Will Be One!" with my child's name?

Unfortunately, the cookbook is not customizable. However, you can add your child's name to the cover when purchasing it as a gift.

5. Can I purchase "Christopher Will Be One!" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, "Christopher Will Be One!" can be purchased by anyone through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. However, consultants may offer special discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef