• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christopher's 1st Birthday: Tips for a Successful All-Star Themed Party

In summary, "Christopher Will Be One!" is a cookbook written by Christopher Koetke, the Executive Chef of Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of easy-to-follow recipes for both kids and adults, as well as party planning tips. The recipes range from sweet to savory and are perfect for a child's first birthday celebration. The cookbook can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant, as well as at select retail stores.
buckeyefan08
Hi everyone!
I know I haven't been around in a while but business is slow right now so I've been working my butt off at that J-O-B of mine!
Anyway, Christopher turns one on the 21st of March. :)cry::eek::cry:) I am having a 1st b-day all star themed (sports) party for him. I need advice though. I have a small ranch house and 15 nieces and nephews. I really don't want my house destroyed (and boy can they trash a house!!) but I don't know what to do to keep them busy. Christopher is basically the only baby and the oldest is almost 10. I thought maybe I could have those who want to decorate their own cupcake and the older kids (mostly boys) could have Wii tournament or something but I just feel like there is really nothing that I can do to entertain the kids and include Christopher. I know he won't really understand but I feel like I'm not including him in his own b-day party. Are presents and cake enough? Am I just overthinking things? (Like usual!:rolleyes:)

When we had a huge party for my kids' first birthday my mom told me I was crazy, that the kids wouldn't understand anyway. I told her we were celebrating them, and that regardless of whether the kids understood fully or not, we were going to have a good time. And we did! Christopher doesn't have to be involved in all the activities...just do whatever you think it takes to entertain the other kids, and he'll be so busy being passed around to friends and family he won't even know what he's "missing" out on. :)

Thanks Katie! I love to celebrate their birthdays in a big way regardless. So I'm with you on that one!

1. What is "Christopher Will Be One!"?

"Christopher Will Be One!" is a cookbook that features recipes specifically designed for celebrating a child's first birthday. It includes a variety of dishes for both kids and adults, as well as tips and ideas for party planning.

2. Who is the author of "Christopher Will Be One!"?

The author of "Christopher Will Be One!" is Pampered Chef's own Executive Chef, Christopher Koetke. He is an expert in culinary education and has over 25 years of experience in the food industry.

3. What types of recipes can be found in "Christopher Will Be One!"?

"Christopher Will Be One!" features a mix of sweet and savory dishes that are perfect for a child's first birthday party. Some examples include mini chicken pot pies, colorful fruit skewers, and a smash cake recipe.

4. Are the recipes in "Christopher Will Be One!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Christopher Will Be One!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They are perfect for busy parents who want to create a memorable and delicious first birthday celebration for their child.

5. Can I purchase "Christopher Will Be One!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Christopher Will Be One!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin