• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Cancellations Affect Your Career Sales by $1300?

G
Gagescorpages
...by $1300.
I am so bummed.:cry:
I had THREE cancellations for May.:mad:
Okay - ending my pity party now.:)

I'm sorry Sue! I understand completely!! You'll still get a gift at general luncheon.:)

And the last few years it has been the same gift... only the CC gift has CC on it somewhere.

SusanBP0129 said:
...by $1300.
I am so bummed.:cry:
I had THREE cancellations for May.:mad:
Okay - ending my pity party now.:)

Me too!! Piy, pity, pity :cry::cry::cry:
I missed it by....
$521.90
EEK!:bugeye:
So sad, so very sad.
But we are new director's so...

HAPPY DANCE!!!:party:

walking as a Director is so much more important---congrats

morfia said:
walking as a Director is so much more important---

congrats

I AGREE 100%!! CONGRATS!!

morfia said:
walking as a Director is so much more important---

congrats

EXACTLY! :chef:

Thanks guys! :D

Related to Do Cancellations Affect Your Career Sales by $1300?

1. How do cancellations affect your career sales by $1300?

Cancellations can have a significant impact on your career sales by $1300 if they occur frequently. This amount can add up over time and affect your overall sales performance.

2. Can cancellations negatively impact your career?

Yes, cancellations can have a negative impact on your career if they happen frequently. They can lead to a decrease in sales, which can affect your performance and reputation as a scientist.

3. What are some potential reasons for cancellations?

There are a few potential reasons for cancellations, such as customer dissatisfaction, changes in budget or priorities, or unforeseen circumstances on the customer's end. It's essential to understand the specific reasons for each cancellation to prevent them from happening in the future.

4. How can you prevent cancellations from affecting your career sales?

One way to prevent cancellations from impacting your career sales is to have a solid customer retention strategy in place. This can include regular communication, addressing any concerns or issues promptly, and providing exceptional customer service. Additionally, continuously evaluating and improving your products or services can also help prevent cancellations.

5. What can you do to bounce back from cancellations and continue to grow your career?

If you experience cancellations, it's essential to stay focused and not let it discourage you. Use it as an opportunity to learn and improve, whether it's improving your products or services or finding new ways to retain customers. Also, make sure to track your progress and celebrate your successes, no matter how small.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
Replies