• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Display Idea for New Cups and Squares

In summary, the best way to display the new cups and squares is to create a visually appealing and organized arrangement, such as using a tiered stand or a clear glass jar. Mixing and matching different colors and patterns is also recommended for added visual interest. For a kitchen-themed display, props and kitchen essentials can be used to create a cohesive look. For a party or event, the cups and squares can be used as decorative centerpieces or as serving containers for various treats. Additionally, they can also be repurposed for storage or DIY projects.
cooklove
Here is an idea we may want to do to show off these "too cute" cups and squares:

Right before you close your demo., explain to your guests that you have a small suprise. From the kitchen comes you holding the the two cute pink ploka-dot cups and matching squares. One can be filled with ice cream and the other with a small bouquet of flowers, or you can place the small whip with a ribbon wrapped around it inside a cup. Place a small card on the saucer plate next to the cup. Explain to your guests that these bowls/suacers are to raise awareness for breast cancer and that they would make the perfect gift for someone they may know who has or who has beaten breast cancer. They could give them to their friends/family during the month of May.

This may raise your sales and assist with show bookings since hosts receive the cups and squares at 60% off in May.

Hope this helps,
Cynthia.

Great idea!That is such a great idea! I just received mine yesterday and was trying to figure out a way to incorporate them to generate May bookings and I think I'll try this! Thanks.:)

I think this is a great idea! Not only does it showcase the cute cups and squares, but it also brings attention to a very important cause. It's a great way to raise awareness and also potentially increase sales and bookings. I also like the idea of offering them at a discount in May for Breast Cancer Awareness month. It's a win-win situation. Thanks for sharing this idea, Cynthia!

1. What is the best way to display the new cups and squares?

The best way to display the new cups and squares is to create a visually appealing and organized arrangement. Use a tiered stand or a platter with different levels to showcase the different sizes and shapes. You can also use a clear glass jar or vase to display the cups and squares upright, making it easy for customers to see the designs.

2. Can I mix and match different colors and patterns when displaying the cups and squares?

Yes, mixing and matching different colors and patterns is a great way to add visual interest to your display. You can group together similar colors or create a rainbow effect by arranging the cups and squares in a color gradient. Be creative and have fun with it!

3. How can I incorporate the cups and squares into a kitchen-themed display?

To incorporate the cups and squares into a kitchen-themed display, you can use props such as cooking utensils, cutting boards, or kitchen towels to create a cohesive look. You can also arrange the cups and squares on a kitchen counter or table, along with other kitchen essentials, to showcase their practicality and functionality.

4. What are some creative ways to display the cups and squares for a party or event?

For a party or event, you can create a decorative centerpiece using the cups and squares. Fill them with colorful candies or use them as mini vases for flowers. You can also create a dessert display by filling the cups with different types of treats such as mini cupcakes, fruit, or ice cream.

5. Can I use the cups and squares for anything other than serving food and drinks?

Yes, the cups and squares can be used for various purposes other than serving food and drinks. They can be used as storage containers for small items like spices, office supplies, or jewelry. You can also repurpose them as candle holders or use them in DIY projects such as creating a colorful mosaic. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lorilynn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DeeisPampered
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies