• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovered That I Missed the 14Th Deadline :(

well, let's just say they didn't always go according to plan. But, thankfully, this year it seems like they're on top of things!Yep. I think when I was online today, the shipment status page indicated that they were processing things from the 15th.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Well, I've discovered that when I submitted my last show on the 14th at 10pm (my time), it really wasn't 10pm PC time (it was 12:07am Eastern time) so it shows up as being submitted on the 15th. We're in an extremely secluded area which means our packages often take much longer to come in. I told all 5 of my December hosts that we needed to submit by the 14th for that reason and now I'm afraid I may have let one of them down.

I was just wondering if anyone who did an order on the 15th could share when it shows as shipped. I keep watching my screen and just now it's saying picking. I just may luck out this time...we'll see.

My show was submitted on the 15th and is just says received but I would guess they would be fine to ship Monday and arrived by Friday.

I submitted one late Friday and it shipped yesterday and will probably be here Tuesday. If you are still within the continental United States, you should be fine. I wouldn't worry yet. It should ship on Monday. They worked Saturday and seem to be keeping up well!

uh oh! Wasn't the cutoff the 15th?

It was the 15th, Kristin. But the original poster said that she's in a remote area that takes a couple days longer to receive packages.

chefann said:
It was the 15th, Kristin. But the original poster said that she's in a remote area that takes a couple days longer to receive packages.
Oops sorry, I missed that.

Thanks, everyone. Yep, we're extremely secluded (tiny town about 2 hours from anything considered a "city") and on top of all this ice and snow I especially wanted to give FedEx an extra day or two. My other shows were all submitted before the 14th and when I hit "submit" and it came back as 12:07 on the 15th I was like :eek: :cry: -- gotta feel a little dumb for not allowing some elbow room for the time difference. :eek:

Don't worry, they process in order received so yours is either already processed late Saturday and not updated or will ship out first thing on Monday.

QUICK UPDATE: I just discovered that an individual order I sent yesterday around noon has been shipped before the one I sent at midnight. WEIRD! At least that means they're working on 15th things, right? :p

Yep. I think when I was online today, the shipment status page indicated that they were processing things from the 15th.

I submitted 3 shows on Friday that all shipped this weekend.

Last year, I submitted a show after the deadline date and it still came before Christmas. That's just their "guarantee" cutoff date but it can still make it if they are on top of things. I know it doesn't help that you are in a remote area but it's something to hope for!

And I do have to say they seem to be totally on top of things this season!

Wow, I submitted two individual orders, one on the 11th and it was delivered on the 13th and one on the 13th that was delivered on the 15th! I live in NJ and usually it takes 5-7 business days for shipments. Now I just have to check with the recipients to make sure everything arrived ok!

I just submitted a show that I am hoping will still make it before Christmas. The host forgot to call me back to close the show. Granted she did add about $200 to it tonight, but I know there were at least a couple of gifts on there. I'll just be crossing my fingers until I see a delivery date on the tracking info.

chefann said:
Yep. I think when I was online today, the shipment status page indicated that they were processing things from the 15th.
I should probably clarify--what I mean is that I submitted two orders on the 15th: the one that was right about midnight Eastern time (my accident that was meant to be on the 14th) and then one around mid-day on the 15th. For some reason the one I submitted much later in the day shipped yesterday (Sunday) a day before the one I submitted right after midnight. I was really hoping that they picked/shipped them in the order that they were received, but my 2nd order was picked and shipped well before the first one. :(

Nevertheless, I'm still very optimistic, especially because the one that shipped yesterday says it is scheduled to delivery by the 20th (which means it should be in at least by the 22nd). :) If the other one ships today, it'll likely be in the same boat. YAY! :D

This time of year, things can get a little screwy with order processing. A couple years ago, HO shipped orders that were received on the deadline not in the order they were received, but based on estimated ship time. An individual order may have processed quicker and shipped quicker because it is less complex than a show. That's just a theory.

For those of us who live in IL we get ours shipped last. I think they ship the farthest ones out first and then do the ones nearest to home office. My theory anyway.

Ann R.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the last show I transmitted sat. at 8pm will arrive in time since it does take longer to reach So Cal from HO! But the show I submitted on the 13th still says "received"? So will see?

Heather, thought I'd share that my 14th/15th (midnight) show is showing as having been transferred to FedEx so it should ship today. It has 6 different direct shipping addresses in it including UT, NV, TX, CO, NE, etc. They all show that the estimated arrival is the 20th except for the Nevada one which shows an estimated delivery date of the 21st. Hope that gives some consolation. :)

This thread made me double check my shipping status. My show was entered literally 30 minutes before cut off because my hostess had to go out of town last minute and her cell phone wouldn't work half of the time. We live in a remote town in Alaska and it says our packages will be here on the 20th. Whew!

For those of you worried about not receiving shipments in time, offer to print gift certificates. That is what I have told everyone at my Dec Shows. To let me know if the products do not get to them in time and I can print a gift certificate with the item/s pictured on the certificate for them to give.

Because we also know that just because the host gets the shipment before Christmas that does not mean the guest will get it in time. I have had host hold stuff for days/week before delivering.

I have one that I use if you need me to post it or email it to you.

Yeah, that's what we'll do for those who live here in town if things get delayed for some reason. Good reminder! But they also had a bunch of direct shipped items to all over the country, as well. I don't even have emails for most of those so I really hope they get their direct orders on time.

That's so true about delivery of items. I'm probably kinda lucky this time that my hosts have been very concerned about the arrival of their "Christmas" orders. One gal has asked me again in the last couple days about delivery time so I was very happy to be able to send her a tracking number today. Woohoo! Since some of their guests specified that they needed these things before Christmas I'm pretty sure they'll be running around our small town getting things delivered before Christmas Eve. Two of the hosts live within walking distance of my house, so I could always lend a hand since they each had so many guests. :D

I submitted a show this morning--just totally forgot to submit it over the weekend. It's a show the me as host from a last minute event that I did. I *know* for a fact that one of the orders is a gift, so I hope it gets here! Everything I submitted in the past week was at my host's doorstep in two days. :):):):)

WOW Deb!I submitted 4 Ind. order Saturday... all have shipped. THe show I submitted Sat night is still showing received. UGH. Show I submitted around 3pm today is showing received. They are updating everything really fast!

I still have one more cooking show and a couple catalog shows with MIA hosts left to submit. I *KNOW* the cooking show has at least one Christmas gift on the order, so hopefully we get it in tonight and it get here in time!!!!!

Debbie, you can practically run to the door of the warehouse and get it! I should think it'll make it in time!

janetupnorth said:
Debbie, you can practically run to the door of the warehouse and get it! I should think it'll make it in time!

Yeah, too bad they won't let me pick anything up ever! I had a botched order for a bridal registry of a gal from my church. Someone ordered for her shower and got sent the wrong thing. I called in desperation and offered to come pick up the right item and they said NO!

I have driven and dropped off show orders to make deadlines before, though. This was before you could use personal cc#s as a new consultant, though. I didn't have my PC debit card yet and wanted to get two shows in for a promotion when I first started. :)

DebbieJ said:
Everything I submitted in the past week was at my host's doorstep in two days. :):):):)

That's incredible! I have one show that says its boxes have been sitting at the FedEx office in IL since the 14th. I hope the system just hasn't updated.

I live about 45 mins from the HO, so we are spoiled with shipping. :)

DebbieJ said:
I live about 45 mins from the HO, so we are spoiled with shipping. :)

I live 5 1/2 hours from HO and shipping is still good.

1. What happens if I miss the 14th deadline for my Pampered Chef order?

If you miss the 14th deadline for your Pampered Chef order, your order will be processed in the next month's order cycle. This means you will receive your order approximately one month later than originally expected.

2. Can I still make changes to my order after missing the 14th deadline?

Unfortunately, once the 14th deadline has passed, changes cannot be made to your order. This includes adding or removing items, changing quantities, or cancelling the order altogether.

3. Will my order still qualify for any special offers or promotions if I miss the 14th deadline?

If your order was originally eligible for a special offer or promotion at the time of the 14th deadline, it will still qualify for that offer when it is processed in the next month's order cycle. However, if the offer has expired by the time your order is processed, it will no longer apply.

4. Can I request to have my order expedited if I missed the 14th deadline?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite orders that missed the 14th deadline. All orders are processed on a first come, first served basis and cannot be expedited or prioritized.

5. How can I make sure I don't miss the 14th deadline for future orders?

To avoid missing the 14th deadline for future orders, we recommend setting a reminder for yourself or signing up for our email notifications. You can also check the order deadline on our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates