• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Name Doppelgangers in the USA with HowManyOfMe.com

In summary, www.HowManyOfMe.com is a website where users can input their first and last name to see how many people in the USA share the same name. While the results may not be completely accurate, it is a fun and interesting way to see how unique or common your name is. Some users found the results to be inaccurate, especially for more unusual names, but overall it was an entertaining experience for many.
Brigitte
www.HowManyOfMe.com

Put in your first and last name and see how many people in the USA have your name as well.

I got this from my PC recruiter and thought it was fun.

Some of the people in my office put their names in and the number was zero so I'm sure its not accurate but it was still fun.:)

Last edited:
There are 221,977 people in the U.S. with the first name Erin .
There are 3,017,684 people in the U.S. with the last name Smith.

Well...FINALLY.......I AM popular!!!!!!! :)

Uhmmm...I already know there are a lot of Jensens because I was a Jensen BEFORE I got married and I married a Jensen!

There are 43,495 people in the U.S. with the first name Kate.
Statistically the 838th most popular first name. (tied with 22 other first names)
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Kate are female. DUH!!!
There are 122,987 people in the U.S. with the last name Jensen.
Statistically the 257th most popular last name. (tied with 7 other last names)hehehe

There are 1,397,854 people in the U.S. with the first name Jennifer. Statistically the 21st most popular first name. (tied with 2 other first names) More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jennifer are female. DUH! LOL

There are 8,399 people in the U.S. with the last name Tapp. Statistically the 4322nd most popular last name. (tied with 24 other last names)

It also says that there are 39 Jennifer Tapp's out there, but I wonder how many of them are me. LOL

I had another name at birth and put that in. I know there are other people out there with that particular last name because I found them years ago and they all still have that last name. The website found exactly ZERO of them.

This is totally un-accurate!
I typed in my Grandma's name, which her first name is Winette.
they said there are 0 people in the US named Winette

Yup... inaccurate... it lists NO ONE in the US with our last name... while I agree it is unusual ... we are here! :)

jentapp said:
There are 1,397,854 people in the U.S. with the first name Jennifer. Statistically the 21st most popular first name. (tied with 2 other first names) More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jennifer are female. DUH! LOL

Yeah, and I think most of us belong to this site!! It said there were only 3 Jennifer Bagshaw's and when I put in my maiden name (Russell), it said there were 1,188!! My husband and son share the same first name (Todd), but it said there is only 1 Todd Bagshaw and only 720 Bagshaw's.

It also states the population at 299,XXX,XXX which it hit 300,000,000 in October. It is inaccutate, but Bridgitte stated that in the original post and it is fun anyway!! 16 Gillian Wright's in the US!

Only 1 Darby Gates in the us...hmmm..wonder who she is??? :D

Of course the famous person with my last name is Bill Gates...hahahaha. [...note to self, send Mr. Gates a catalog...I'm sure he'll be willing to help family...]

Can't you claim that he is your husband's true daddy and at least get some press time out of it??? Wearing a cheffer shirt of course!!

gilliandanielle said:
Can't you claim that he is your husband's true daddy and at least get some press time out of it??? Wearing a cheffer shirt of course!!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I am going to do that! Call up the Enquirer, give them this "My husband is Bill Gates long lost illegitimate love child" :eek: (I think Bill Gates is all of 40 something, we are 35...LMAO) and demand that we get a piece of the empire, but if he promises to buy $1,250.00 in PC product on a monthly basis, we'll keep this hush hush..." :D

We already know what the nubers are for Jennifer my last name came up with 11,729 and my maiden name came up with 677,929

There are 310,467 people in the U.S. with the first name Crystal.
Statistically the 198th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Crystal are female.

There are 9,239 people in the U.S. with the last name Wiese.
Statistically the 3939th most popular last name. (tied with 23 other last names)

There are 9,239 people in the U.S. with the last name Wiese.
Statistically the 3939th most popular last name. (tied with 23 other last names)

There are 10 people in the U.S. named Crystal Wiese.

thechefofnorthbend said:
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I am going to do that! Call up the Enquirer, give them this "My husband is Bill Gates long lost illegitimate love child" :eek: (I think Bill Gates is all of 40 something, we are 35...LMAO) and demand that we get a piece of the empire, but if he promises to buy $1,250.00 in PC product on a monthly basis, we'll keep this hush hush..." :D
I thought he was more 50ish? That could tie into that he had your DH when he was 15 (like Bill Gates was gettin' any at 15!! OKAY....) and he also owes backed child support!!

There are 538,444 people in the U.S. with the first name Diane. Statistically the 98th most popular first name.

There are 35,996 people in the U.S. with the last name Villanueva.
Statistically the 962nd most popular last name (tied with 86 other last names)

There are 65 people in the U.S. named Diane Villanueva.

I typed in my maiden name, Pritzlaff, and it came up with 0 people with that last name, and well now I just know that ain't true.

That was fun, though. Thanks!

Diane

Maybe not very accurate (my son's name, Colter, came up 0) but fun.

There are 1,055,889 Lisa's and it is the 33rd most popular. It's because of the popularity of "Lisa" that I chose to name my children something a bit different. (Daughter, Kyla, 7,499). I got tired of having so many other people share my name!

How fun. There are 44 "Laurel Reed" how random is that, and way to many Laurel's and Reed's to list. Funny:)

My daughter does not exist...she was quite surprised.
Valky

My daughter doesn't either!!

How sad:( My youngest daughter doesn't exist either. She was NOT pleased when I told her this:eek: Thankfully at 16 she wasn't tooooooooo concerned. Except that her two brithers and sister ALL exist. Oops!

Related to Discover Your Name Doppelgangers in the USA with HowManyOfMe.com

1. How many people in the USA share my first and last name?

The exact number of people who share your first and last name in the USA is not publicly available. However, according to the latest data from the US Census Bureau, there are over 328 million people living in the USA, so the chances of someone sharing your name are relatively high.

2. How can I find out how many people have the same name as me?

You can use websites such as HowManyOfMe.com or MyLife.com to search for how many people in the USA share your first and last name. These websites use data from public records and social media to estimate the number of people with your name.

3. Do middle names affect the number of people with the same name as me?

Yes, middle names can greatly affect the number of people with the same name as you. If you have a less common first and last name but a common middle name, there may be more people with your name in the USA. On the other hand, if you have a common first and last name but a unique middle name, there may be fewer people with your name.

4. Are there any famous people with the same name as me?

It is possible that there may be famous people with the same name as you, but it is not guaranteed. With over 328 million people in the USA, there is a high likelihood that someone shares your name. However, famous people often have unique or uncommon names.

5. Does the number of people with the same name as me change over time?

Yes, the number of people with the same name as you can change over time. As the population grows and names become more popular or less popular, the number of people with your name may increase or decrease. Additionally, people may change their names through marriage or legal processes, which can also affect the number of people with your name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • crystalscookingnow