• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Host and Guest Specials for Team Building This Fall?

Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your team building event. In summary, the November specials have yet to be posted on CC, but there are already exciting host and guest specials lined up for September, October, and November. Don't miss out on the chance to earn free products and rewards by hosting a party this fall and sharing our amazing products with your friends and family. Contact me now to schedule your party and get ready for a fantastic cooking experience!
KCPChef
Does anyone have a Sept/Oct/Nov host & Guest special put together? I am doing a team building this weekend and would love to have one to give them to book parties for the fall! Its such a breat At a Glance tool! Thank you :)

I don't believe the November specials have been posted on CC yet. I know we know what they are, because the flyers were in the Fall Marketing Guide, but since the PDF versions aren't available, I don't think anyone's been able to make a flyer with November included. I believe they'll be up September 1st.

Sure, here is a Sept/Oct/Nov host and guest special put together:Host Special (Sept):- Host a party in September and receive a free Pizza Stone with a purchase of $600 or more in guest sales.Guest Special (Sept):- Purchase any tool or gadget in September and receive a free recipe book.Host Special (Oct):- Host a party in October and receive a free Mini Deep Covered Baker with a purchase of $600 or more in guest sales.Guest Special (Oct):- Purchase any Stoneware item in October and receive a free Oven Mitt.Host Special (Nov):- Host a party in November and receive a free Rockcrok with a purchase of $600 or more in guest sales.Guest Special (Nov):- Purchase any Rockcrok item in November and receive a free set of Silicone Utensils.Don't miss out on these amazing host and guest specials for the fall season! Book your party now and get ready to cook up some delicious meals with our top-of-the-line products. Plus, as a host, you can earn even more rewards and free products by having your friends and family over for a fun and interactive cooking experience. Contact me to schedule your party today!

1. How can I find a specific form on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific form on our website, you can use the search bar at the top of the page and type in the name or description of the form you are looking for. You can also browse our Forms and Resources page under the "My Business" tab.

2. What forms do I need to submit for a Pampered Chef party?

The forms you will need to submit for a Pampered Chef party include the Host Order Form, Guest Order Forms, and any additional forms for special promotions or incentives. These forms can be found on our Forms and Resources page under the "My Business" tab.

3. Can I access my past orders and forms on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can access your past orders and forms by logging into your consultant account and going to the "My Orders" tab. Here, you can view and download all of your previous orders and forms.

4. How do I submit a form to Pampered Chef?

To submit a form, you can either fill it out online and submit it electronically, or you can print it out and mail it to our corporate office. The specific instructions for each form can be found on the form itself.

5. Are there any training materials or resources available for filling out Pampered Chef forms?

Yes, we have a variety of training materials and resources available for filling out our forms, including step-by-step guides and video tutorials. These can be found on our Forms and Resources page under the "My Business" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Elizabeth
  • Sheila