• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Bookings: How to Encourage Hosts with Outside Order Forms

In summary, outside order forms are a useful tool for maximizing bookings by allowing hosts to collect orders from a wider customer base. These forms can be customized for specific parties and include a payment option for customers to pay directly to the host. They can be used for both in-person and virtual parties, and consultants can incentivize hosts to use them by highlighting their benefits and offering incentives for collecting a certain number of outside orders.
ughubug
I've noticed a lot of newbies lately and I just thought of something going through my calender...When you provide your hosts with outside order forms make sure that in 2 places on your order form you give guests the option to host. We have a great gal on our team that does an order form monthly on excel and I have 3 shows on my books for August that came from catalog shows, where I had no interaction with the guests.

Just a Good Tip!;)

Jenny,
could you post a copy of that so we could see it. I love the idea of bookings off catalog shows, I have yet to have a one!!
Thanks!!BTW not a newbie, always need help though ;)

Hey, Im not a newbie (not really) either but that's a great tip! Thanks!

Also, you can call all your catalogue show customers just as a follow up to be sure they have your info to conact for warranty purposes. They will be impressed at your customer service, and you never know where the conversation will lead!!

I always can learn something new here!

Thanks for the tip.

1. How do outside order forms help maximize bookings?

Outside order forms allow hosts to easily collect orders from friends, family, and co-workers who may not be able to attend the party. This expands the potential customer base and can lead to more bookings for future parties.

2. Can I customize the outside order forms for my specific party?

Yes, you can customize the outside order forms with your party information, such as the date, time, and location. This makes it easier for hosts to distribute the forms and for customers to know where and when to place their orders.

3. Do I need to collect payments for outside orders?

No, the outside order forms come with a payment option for customers to pay directly to the host. This eliminates the hassle of collecting payments for the consultant and ensures a smooth ordering process for both the host and customers.

4. Can I use outside order forms for virtual parties?

Yes, outside order forms can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. Hosts can share the forms through email or social media, making it easier for customers to place their orders and for the consultant to track sales.

5. How do I encourage hosts to use outside order forms?

You can highlight the benefits of using outside order forms, such as expanding the customer base and simplifying the ordering process. You can also offer incentives for hosts who collect a certain number of outside orders, such as free products or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • chefmoseley