• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Wedding Registry Updates and Information

The new wedding registry catalog is really nice. You don't need to order anything to get the information.
cochef
Gold Member
I have been trying to find out information on what the new Wedding Registry info consists of but so far I am not finding it. Has there been anything showing what's new that I have missed somewhere.? I don't see anything on the supply list :confused:

What do you mean by new wedding registry info? The registry is still the same.The only new thing that I can think of is the wedding registry catalog, which is very nice.

That must be what I am thinking of. Is there anywhere in CC to see what it looks like or do I just need to order some? Thanks so much for your help.

If you go online and click on Wedding registry it will take you to the link for the new catalog

The new catalog is gorgeous!

Does anyone know if the wedding shower invitations have been discontinued? I have a shower in progress and I may need more...:(

I am going to be setting up a table at a trunk show in my sister-in-laws wedding store in November. I was hoping to purchase some of the marketing materials from Merrill, but sadly they have been discontinued (I called Merrill personally). Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use instead??
I plan on having the brochures, catalogs, invitations and shower planner on hand. I will probably make a bride cake, and decorate my table with tooling (spelling?). My director gave me a wedding Shower apron that I will also display, along with some favor ideas.
I am hoping this will become an annual affair.

Personally, I can't believe that Merrill discontinued the registry cards. Sure, registrants now get more when they register than they used to, but still not enough in my opinion. That's not your fault, but the registry cards would have been good things to have at an event like this.I think it's important to go prepared to talk about the registry and why it's better than including tools on registries from other department stores. You'll also want to be prepared to book shows to get the brides interested in the products BEFORE they register.

Merrill dc'd the cards? Oh shoot, I would have purchased more at NC! Maybe they'll show up on our supply order?

Related to Discover the Latest Wedding Registry Updates and Information

What is the process for setting up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can either create a registry online or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. If you choose to create a registry online, simply visit our website and follow the prompts to set up your registry. If you prefer to work with a consultant, they will guide you through the process and help you choose the items you would like to include on your registry.

What are the benefits of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef allows you to receive high-quality kitchen tools and products as wedding gifts. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, and our registry program offers exclusive discounts and rewards for both you and your guests.

Can I manage my wedding registry online?

Yes, you can manage your wedding registry online at any time. You can add or remove items, update your personal information, and track gifts that have been purchased from your registry. You can also share your registry with family and friends through email or social media.

What happens if I receive duplicate gifts from my wedding registry?

If you receive duplicate gifts from your wedding registry, you can return or exchange them within 90 days of your wedding date. You can also choose to keep the duplicate items and use them as gifts for others or keep them as backups for yourself.

Are there any special offers or promotions for couples who register with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are special offers and promotions for couples who register with Pampered Chef. These offers may include discounts, free products, or other rewards. These offers may vary, so be sure to check our website or speak with a consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • mechelle