• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Enchanting 2008 Incentive Trip Destination: Disneyland?

Ireland sounds like the top choice for this year's trip, but nothing has been officially announced yet. It will be my first full year to earn a trip and I am super excited, but it does seem like hard work. In summary, the conversation revolves around speculations about the upcoming trip that the participants will be earning. Some suggest possible destinations such as Disneyland, Ireland, New Mexico, and New York City, while others share their past experiences with previous trips. There is also discussion about taking the cash option instead of the trip. Overall, the participants are eagerly anticipating the announcement of the trip and are determined to work hard to earn it.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Any thoughts as to where it might be??? I'm so excited to find out. The only clue I know of is that is is an "Enchanting" destination. Hmmm...Disneyland? What else is enchanting???

Isn't Ireland known as the Land of Enchantment?

Ireland...I LOVE Ireland!

DisneyWorld again?

Probably not. They haven't had a repeat trip in 5 years.

I am anxious to find out though.

only 9 days until we find out......I am earning whatever it is this year, come h@ll or highwater!

Ireland...hmmm. ANYWHERE sounds good to me though!!!

stacywhitlow said:
Probably not. They haven't had a repeat trip in 5 years.

I am anxious to find out though.

Actually they do Disney about every 5 years or so.
Disney & Ireland are my top 2:thumbup:

there was another thread about this awhile ago. check the search area for it.

chefann said:
Isn't Ireland known as the Land of Enchantment?
Hmmm, New Mexico is also known as the Land Of Enchantment....ETA:Here is an article that came up when I googled it.....NEW MEXICO - THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENTand another:http://www.newmexico.org/index3.php

Last edited:
WOW Lacy, look at your new pic! New dress for the cruise? :)

This will be my first full year to earn a trip. i am super excited but it does seem like hard work. hope i'm up for the challenge:)

'RECRUIT! RECRUIT! RECRUIT!!! That's is HOW to do it!!!
Take FULL advantage of bonus points (double trip points). I recruited/qualified 6 people this year plus promoted to Director so that was an extra 15,000 pts. I made it by over 5,000 points! Lots of shows!

Last edited:
straitfan said:
WOW Lacy, look at your new pic! New dress for the cruise? :)
Ha, maybe! No, I was a bridesmaid in my bf's wedding in Nov; this is me & my girls at the church.

The Disney movie "Enchanted" is set in NYC!:balloon:

pamperedtara said:
The Disney movie "Enchanted" is set in NYC!:balloon:
That's what I was thinking. I've never been to NYC, so that would be fun. I don't care where the trip is to, I'm going! Just my luck it will be to Atlanta :cry: That's okay, I'll still go :love: I'm all about pampering and free!

pamperedlinda said:
That's what I was thinking. I've never been to NYC, so that would be fun. I don't care where the trip is to, I'm going! Just my luck it will be to Atlanta :cry: That's okay, I'll still go :love: I'm all about pampering and free!
If the trip was ever in NYC I would come and pay myself to meet up with you guys!! I am only 4 hours away!!

NYC would probably be the one place that would not be much of an incentive for me - been there, and really have no desire to go back - neither does DH....we'd probably take the $$ instead.

ChefBeckyD said:
NYC would probably be the one place that would not be much of an incentive for me - been there, and really have no desire to go back - neither does DH....we'd probably take the $$ instead.
I have to admit that NYC is on my "non-incentive" list, along with Paris, Disney, LA, and most beach-centric locales.

I,m new at this, what did chefBecky mean about taking the $ instead ::rolleyes:

There's usually an option to take a gift card instead of the trip for each level.

When was the last time PC did Disney? I could SOOOOO get my family excited about that! We just went in Oct & they are begging to go back!:love:

We went in June 2005 so we must have worked to earn it in 2004.Yup... just checked... I know the names of the programs and am guessing at the destinations... someone please correct me if I'm wrong!2004 When You Wish - Disney All Levels
2005 Irresistible Rewards - Cruise & Vienna
2006 Golden Treasures - San Francisco & Atlantis
2007 The Choice is Yours - London or DC & Cruise

That's right. It seems like it was more recent than that.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have taken the gift certificates twice. They have been so handy. Got my daughter all the electronics she needed for college one year used the Marriott certificates for some weekends away. All of it was very nice.

pamperedtara said:
When was the last time PC did Disney? I could SOOOOO get my family excited about that! We just went in Oct & they are begging to go back!:love:
We went to Disney World in 2005. Even at level 2 it was an incredible trip. It was PC's 25th anniversary, so it was done up extra special. I cannot wait for the cruise. I need time away. I am leaving an alcoholic/emotionally abusive husband and this will be just the thing to make me feel a little better.

Thanks for the info & my prayers are with you! Hope you enjoy the cruise!

What is the 2008 incentive trip destination for Pampered Chef?

The 2008 incentive trip destination for Pampered Chef is Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

When will the 2008 incentive trip take place?

The 2008 incentive trip will take place from September 10-14, 2008.

Can I bring my family with me on the 2008 incentive trip?

Yes, you can bring up to two guests with you on the 2008 incentive trip. However, they must be 18 years or older.

What is included in the 2008 incentive trip package?

The 2008 incentive trip package includes airfare, hotel accommodations, park passes, and some meals. However, additional expenses such as transportation to and from the airport, meals not included, and souvenirs will be the responsibility of the individual.

How can I qualify for the 2008 incentive trip?

To qualify for the 2008 incentive trip, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals can vary depending on your role within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefa
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Andrea hollis
  • General Chat
Replies