• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Different Waves in Canada: 14th-16th Dates Revealed!

In summary, "Discover the Different Waves in Canada: 14th-16th Dates Revealed!" is a cooking class series offered by Pampered Chef that explores the diverse culinary influences in Canada from the 14th to 16th centuries. The class is suitable for anyone interested in learning about Canadian cuisine and expanding their cooking skills. It will cover Indigenous, French, and British cuisines, traditional cooking techniques, and ingredients used during that time period. No prior cooking experience is necessary, and sign-up can be done through the Pampered Chef website or a local consultant.
kcjodih
Gold Member
when the different waves are? I've asked on other message boards to no avail. Here in Canada we only have one wave if you can call it that LOL. It's the 14th - 16th.

Thanks a bunch!

wave 1 is the 10th - 12th
wave 2 is the 13th - 15th
wave 3 is the 17th - 19th

There are 3 waves. July 10-12; July 13-15 and July 17-19. Hope this is the info. you needed.:)

Brooke saves the day again! Gonna get you a superhero cape girlie!:D

Thanks a bunch!

My middle son would love that, he has been wearing a Superman cape since his birthday. I'm glad I could help you.

Related to Discover the Different Waves in Canada: 14th-16th Dates Revealed!

1. What is "Discover the Different Waves in Canada: 14th-16th Dates Revealed!"?

"Discover the Different Waves in Canada: 14th-16th Dates Revealed!" is a cooking class series offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on the diverse culinary influences in Canada from the 14th to 16th centuries.

2. Who is the class suitable for?

This class is suitable for anyone interested in learning about the history and flavors of Canadian cuisine from the 14th to 16th centuries. It is also a great opportunity for those looking to expand their cooking skills and try new recipes.

3. What will be covered in the class?

The class will cover various food influences in Canada during the 14th to 16th centuries, including Indigenous, French, and British cuisines. Participants will also learn about traditional cooking techniques and ingredients used during this time period.

4. Do I need to have any prior cooking experience?

No prior cooking experience is necessary for this class. Our instructors will guide you through each recipe step-by-step and provide helpful tips and techniques along the way.

5. How do I sign up for the class?

You can sign up for the class through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Spaces are limited, so we recommend signing up early to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt