• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie in Different Pan/Baker?

In summary, using a skillet will result in a crispy bottom crust for the molten chocolate brownie, while using a baker will create a softer texture throughout. Our non-stick pans do not require greasing, but it is recommended for other types of pans. You can use any type of chocolate for this recipe, but using high-quality chocolate is recommended for the best flavor. The brownie is done when the center is slightly gooey, and you can add toppings before or after baking for an extra indulgent treat.
pamperedbecky
I've made the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie at shows a number of times now and I had a customer ask if it could be done in a Corning Ware type dish. Has anyone tried this in anything other than cookware? Just thought I'd throw it out there and ask. She also asked about using a different size pan for it, but it's so hard to tell how long to cook it if it's a smaller pan, therefore a deeper dessert. :confused:

I haven't tried making the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie in anything other than cookware, but I'm curious to know how it would turn out. I think the timing would be an issue when using a smaller pan as it would create a deeper dessert. Has anyone else had any experience with this?

I have not personally tried making the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie in a Corning Ware dish, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The main thing to keep in mind is that the dish should be oven-safe and able to withstand high temperatures. As for using a different size pan, I would recommend adjusting the cooking time accordingly. If the pan is smaller, the brownie will likely cook faster, so keep an eye on it and check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center.

1. What is the difference between using a skillet and a baker for the molten chocolate brownie?

Using a skillet will create a crispy, golden crust on the bottom of the brownie while using a baker will result in a softer texture throughout.

2. Do I need to grease the pan before baking?

No, our non-stick pans do not require greasing before baking. However, if you are using a different pan or baker, it is recommended to lightly grease it to prevent sticking.

3. Can I use any type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer. We recommend using a high-quality chocolate for the best flavor.

4. How do I know when the brownie is done baking?

The center should still be slightly gooey when done baking. You can test it by inserting a toothpick in the center – it should come out with wet crumbs, not completely clean.

5. Can I add any toppings to the brownie before or after baking?

Yes, you can add toppings such as nuts, chocolate chips, or marshmallows before baking. You can also add toppings like ice cream or caramel sauce after baking for an extra decadent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjulie
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • freddydress
  • Recipes and Tips