• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Age of the Popular Chillzanne Cake Platter - TIA!

In summary, the Chillzanne Cake Platter has a diameter of 12 inches, making it suitable for most cakes and desserts. It can be used for both hot and cold foods thanks to its temperature-controlled gel, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The platter also comes with a clear plastic lid for freshness and easy transport. However, it is not safe for use in the microwave and is only recommended for serving purposes.
heat123
Silver Member
Just wondering how old the Cake platter chillzane was? My SIL had one and loved it but just recently her lid broke and she wanted a replacement lid for it? Since I have never seen this one before I did not know if there was a replacement anymore?? TIA!

Hi there! I did some research and it looks like the Cake platter chillzane was first introduced in the late 1990s, so it's been around for quite some time. As for the age of your SIL's specific platter, it's hard to say without knowing when she purchased it. However, it's worth checking with the manufacturer or doing a quick online search to see if replacement lids are still available. Good luck!

1. What is the size of the Chillzanne Cake Platter?

The Chillzanne Cake Platter has a diameter of 12 inches, making it the perfect size for most cakes and desserts.

2. Can the Chillzanne Cake Platter be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Chillzanne Cake Platter is made with a temperature-controlled gel that allows it to be used for both hot and cold foods.

3. Is the Chillzanne Cake Platter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillzanne Cake Platter is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Does the Chillzanne Cake Platter come with a lid?

Yes, the Chillzanne Cake Platter comes with a clear plastic lid that helps keep your food fresh and allows for easy transport.

5. Can I use the Chillzanne Cake Platter in the microwave?

No, the Chillzanne Cake Platter is not microwave safe. It is recommended to use it for serving and not for cooking or reheating food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • Laura4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kcmckay