• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Advantages of Stoneware for Women - Get the Facts!

In summary, stoneware is a great choice for cooking and baking due to its ability to evenly distribute heat and its non-stick properties. It is safe to use in both the oven and microwave, and is known for its durability and ability to retain heat. Compared to other types of cookware, stoneware is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. To clean and maintain stoneware, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and regularly season with oil. However, stoneware should not be used on the stovetop as it is not designed for direct heat. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care of stoneware.
mylilchunkymonkey
Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know where I can find a flyer or something that lists all the benefits of Stoneware? I know there was one floating around here earlier but now I can't find it!

TIA!

Search the files for "stoneware". There are several on there.

Thanks Jane - I found what I was looking for!

I searched but couldn't find it. Do you have a link?

Related to Discover the Advantages of Stoneware for Women - Get the Facts!

1. What are the benefits of using stoneware in cooking?

Stoneware is a great choice for cooking and baking because it distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food. It is also non-stick, eliminating the need for additional oils or butter. Additionally, stoneware is extremely durable and can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for oven-to-table dishes.

2. Is stoneware safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It is designed to withstand high temperatures and will not crack or break when exposed to sudden changes in temperature. However, it is important to always follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper care and use of stoneware.

3. How does stoneware compare to other types of cookware?

Compared to other types of cookware, stoneware is known for its durability and ability to retain heat. It is also non-reactive, which means it will not interact with acidic or alkaline foods, making it a safe choice for all types of dishes. Additionally, stoneware is versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving.

4. How do I clean and maintain my stoneware?

Cleaning and maintaining stoneware is easy. It is recommended to hand wash stoneware with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware's surface. To maintain its non-stick properties, it is important to season stoneware regularly with a light coating of oil.

5. Can I use stoneware on the stovetop?

No, stoneware should not be used on the stovetop as it is not designed to withstand direct heat. It is meant for use in the oven, microwave, or grill. Using stoneware on the stovetop can cause it to crack or break, and may also damage your stovetop surface. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care of stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies