• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Recipes from FN78 and FN79: "Real Food Real Fast" & "Bites N Bevs

In summary, the cookbooks "Discover Recipes from FN78 and FN79: Real Food Real Fast" and "Bites N Bevs" feature quick and easy recipes made with real, whole ingredients. The recipes cover a variety of categories including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and drinks. These cookbooks are suitable for cooks of all levels and do not require any special equipment or ingredients, though there may be some recipes that call for specific items. Additionally, the recipes take into consideration dietary restrictions and preferences, and include nutritional information for each dish.
heat123
Silver Member
I was looking to do a supply order and saw # FN78 and FN79 and the decspription says " Real Food Real Fast" recipe card and "Bites N Bevs" recipe cards. What recipes are these? TIA!

heat123 said:
I was looking to do a supply order and saw # FN78 and FN79 and the decspription says " Real Food Real Fast" recipe card and "Bites N Bevs" recipe cards. What recipes are these? TIA!

They're the ones that you got as samples in the change over kit last time. Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet and Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie.

You can find them on the PC website. I was just looking at them about 5 minutes ago. Go under enhance your show and you'll see them.

BethCooks4U said:
They're the ones that you got as samples in the change over kit last time. Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet and Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie.

Got it, thanks Beth! I wasn't sure if they were the same or if they changed them up, since there was no "recipe name" to each!

Hi there! The FN78 and FN79 items are recipe cards from our "Real Food Real Fast" and "Bites N Bevs" collections. These recipe cards feature quick and easy recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights or entertaining guests. The "Real Food Real Fast" collection includes delicious and healthy meal options, while the "Bites N Bevs" collection has fun and tasty appetizers and beverage ideas. I highly recommend adding these recipe cards to your supply order, as they are sure to be a hit with your customers. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What types of recipes can I expect to find in "Discover Recipes from FN78 and FN79: Real Food Real Fast" and "Bites N Bevs"?

The recipes in these cookbooks focus on quick and easy meals that use real, whole ingredients. You can expect to find a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and drinks.

2. Are the recipes in these cookbooks suitable for beginners?

Yes, these cookbooks are designed for cooks of all levels. The recipes include clear instructions and use simple techniques, making them accessible for beginners.

3. Do the recipes in these cookbooks require any special equipment or ingredients?

No, most of the recipes in these cookbooks use basic kitchen equipment and ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. However, there may be a few recipes that require specific ingredients or equipment, but they will be clearly noted.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences taken into consideration in these cookbooks?

Yes, "Discover Recipes from FN78 and FN79: Real Food Real Fast" and "Bites N Bevs" include a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

5. Can I find nutritional information for the recipes in these cookbooks?

Yes, each recipe in these cookbooks includes nutritional information such as calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrates per serving. This information can help you make more informed decisions about your meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Juddel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Juddel
  • ChefErin