• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Food, Real Fast: Delicious Recipes for Busy Schedules | Book Now!

I also just saw a commercial for Hormel microwave meals.... The last thing the announcer said was ....Real Food, Real Fast!
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I am loving this theme! Everyone that I am booking wants to have a Real Food, Real Fast show.

I also just saw a commercial for Hormel microwave meals.... The last thing the announcer said was ....Real Food, Real Fast!

Do you think any of the recipes would be good reheated the next day? That way we could compete with Hormel & still help people to not eat frozen meals for lunch!

I personally eat anything reheated the next day... so I definitely think it can be done!

I have reheated the Skillet Lasagna, Pork Noodle Skillet, Turkey Gyros, Whole Grain Chicken Nuggets (do these on a stone so they "recrisp") and the Turkey Saltimboca (sp?) and they were all super reheated!

Are you doing the real food real fast recipes out of the SB or 29 min CB or both? I'm not a fan of the 30 minute chicken b/c I butcher the chicken when I cut it and let's just say, after I'm done with it, everyone loses their appetites!

I'm offering options from both the new cookbooks. I do not do the 30 minute chicken either for the same reason. That & it makes me gag. :p

Christ Follower said:
Are you doing the real food real fast recipes out of the SB or 29 min CB or both? I'm not a fan of the 30 minute chicken b/c I butcher the chicken when I cut it and let's just say, after I'm done with it, everyone loses their appetites!
You could give the job of cutting up the chicken to the host or a guest volunteer. Tell them just what you said here and add that it would be sad for that to happen since it TASTES so awesome!:p

I thought I was the only one that didn't like the thought of doing the 30 min chicken at shows! I feel the same way about it. Besides that, in my microwave, I have to cook it at least 40 minutes to get it done. I hate to get to a show and use someones microwave and the chicken not be done. I cannot stand the thought of that!

I tried the Asian Noodle Skillet re-heated and make sure you add some olive oil because it dries out. In fact, someone in our cluster used all olive oil in place of the sesame seed oil, and hers was more moist than the one I made. It was really yummy!

I would love to hear what others have used for their actual Demos for Real Food Real Fast. I just booked my first RFRF show for the end of October, and am not sure what to do. I don't have the 12 inch skillet. and like others have said, I am not very good at carving a chicken.

What recipes are working well for this theme.

Melinda

I am going to offer the 10 minute pork tenderloin to my host of an upcoming show, and do the mini-sandwiches. Anybody have a suggestion as to what to make along with it?

I'm doing the pork tenderloin in the DCB with onions and making mini sandwiches. I am also making the homemade bbq sauce using the rub as well and then letting people make their own sandwiches with meat, onions and sauce. I make the small rolls from the recipe in the Cooking For 2 cookbook that goes with the mini tenderloin sandwiches. Just use a pillsbury french loaf cut into 16 slices, place flat and grate some parmesan over the top.

I am doing everything ahead of time and just driving with the hot baker in the car - the smell drives me crazy it is so good!

People seem to like it...

Sounds like a good idea, Valori. I'll keep that one in mind.

The rolls from the french loaf does sound like a great idea Valori! Thanks for sharing that one. I think I'll offer that to my next Host. The 10 min pork BBQ is the only recipe I have been doing this month, along with the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. I'm at $5500 in sales with 4 shows yet to close out and 4 shows left:D . I do believe it's all because of that DCB!!!

Ruthie

chefruthie said:
The rolls from the french loaf does sound like a great idea Valori! Thanks for sharing that one. I think I'll offer that to my next Host. The 10 min pork BBQ is the only recipe I have been doing this month, along with the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. I'm at $5500 in sales with 4 shows yet to close out and 4 shows left:D . I do believe it's all because of that DCB!!!

Ruthie

I agree! I have been calling the DCB my secret weapon!

1. What types of recipes are included in "Real Food, Real Fast"?

The book features a variety of recipes that are quick and easy to make, including main dishes, side dishes, soups, salads, and desserts. The recipes are also designed to use real, whole ingredients for a healthier and more nutritious meal.

2. How many recipes are in the book?

There are over 100 recipes in "Real Food, Real Fast," providing plenty of options for busy schedules. The recipes are also organized by meal type, making it easy to find the perfect dish for any occasion.

3. Are the recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While the book does not specifically cater to any specific dietary restrictions, many of the recipes can be easily adapted to fit various dietary needs. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free meals included in the book.

4. How long do the recipes take to make?

The recipes in "Real Food, Real Fast" are designed to be quick and easy, with most recipes taking 30 minutes or less to prepare. Some recipes may require additional time for cooking or baking, but overall they are perfect for busy schedules.

5. Are there any photos included in the book?

Yes, the book features beautiful photos of each recipe to help inspire and guide you as you prepare your meals. The photos also make it easier to choose which dishes to make, as they showcase the delicious results of each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • ChefBeckyD