• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fun & Unique Bridal Shower Game Prizes for a Memorable Celebration!

In summary, at a Bridal Shower, the host provides good clean gifts that will give a laugh. They are thinking of having about 3 bags. Why no pc bags? Be creative!!
jrstephens
I am doing a Bridal Shower on Saturday and am also helping to host it. We are going to play Left/Right. What are some cute and funny prizes to go in the bags? The other host do not want to put PC prizes in them, just good clean gifts that will give a laugh. I am thinking of having about 3 bags.

why no pc bags?

Be creative!!I know if you are creative they will all have some great fun!!

When we did a homeschool Christmas party one of the ladies was very creative and put together a survival kit that included lots of neat and funny things that had a note for us to read:

Bag of chocolate - To relax and unwind with when kids are playing outside

Face mask - to keep the wrinkles from setting in

Hand sanitizer - when the kids decide to touch that dead thing at the park

Asprin - self explanatory

It was hilarious and I can't remember the rest but I know it was so cute because I won the kit!!
Why not put together something for the ladies coming to the shower. Try to come up with some marriage survival kits!! These will work for those single or married for a long time.

Chapstick - so you're always ready for a kiss
Breath mints - in case he's not ready for the kiss
Baby on Board sign - for when you have babies or grandkids in the car
Gotta include the aspirin

I'll let you know if I think of more.
Come on ladies put your thinking caps on!!!

Or just go with the traditional photo albums, frames, bath products, candles, etc...
Debbie

Last edited:
thanks - these sound cute! i really like the aspirin idea!

also: they do not want pc bags b/c they want to incorporate some "bridal" themes into the show and not totally focus on products. i am going to have the wish list there, and i will display some items that i have myself so they can see what they are buying and then I am doing the presentation with a lime and cucumber. the food will already be made ahead of time. i am going to present mainly products she has registered for.

anyone else put their thinking caps on yet?

any other ideas !!!????

Call Fellow Cheffers!!!!Put your thinking caps on... I know you can come up with other suggestions. I know I want to use the aspirin and facial mask from the other post.

Breath Mints-for just before walking down the isleEye Drops- for those red eyes from being up all night the night before the wedding. Crackers- help keeping the tummy settle for pre-wedding jitters.Anit acid- do I need to explain that one??Band aids- need I say more?that is all that I could come up with for the moment,,, and I am the bride to be :D

New to the Left-Right Game
jrstephens said:
I am doing a Bridal Shower on Saturday and am also helping to host it. We are going to play Left/Right. What are some cute and funny prizes to go in the bags? The other host do not want to put PC prizes in them, just good clean gifts that will give a laugh. I am thinking of having about 3 bags.

So I found the quote. But I just want to make sure I get the jist of it. Basicly I'll pass out the various bags. Then anytime I say left it goes to the left, anytime I say right it goes to the right?

Thanks for your help ladies! I have my first Wedding Show one week from tonight:)

Yes, that is correct. It was a huge hit at my shower. I put anti-wrinkle cream in one bag, and memory pills in the other ( i had some left over from another gag gift) and the i had one good bag with a candle and a sample of a PC spice with recipe attached to it. It ended up that the Bride did a lot of the work b/c there was a gap in the circle of chairs and she got a work out, that made it really funny.

1. What are some affordable prize options for bridal shower games?

Some affordable prize options for bridal shower games are kitchen gadgets or tools, scented candles, personalized mugs or glasses, bath and body products, and gift cards to popular stores or restaurants.

2. Are there any creative prize ideas that would fit a kitchen-themed bridal shower?

Yes, some creative prize ideas for a kitchen-themed bridal shower are recipe books, novelty cooking aprons, customized cutting boards, gourmet food items, and kitchen decor.

3. Can you suggest some unique prizes for bridal shower games that will stand out?

Some unique prize ideas for bridal shower games include DIY spa kits, succulent plants, personalized wine glasses, cooking classes, and custom-made recipe boxes.

4. What are some practical prize options that would be useful for the bride-to-be?

Practical prize options for the bride-to-be include kitchen organization tools, home decor items, subscription boxes, gift cards for home improvement stores, and luggage or travel accessories.

5. How can I make the game prizes more personalized for the guests?

You can make the game prizes more personalized by incorporating the bride's favorite things, such as her favorite scents, foods, or hobbies. You can also customize the prizes with the guests' names or initials, or include a heartfelt thank you note with each prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • smithcooking