• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fed Ex on Canadian CC - A Recent Development?

In summary, the shipping cost for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) varies based on weight, destination, and shipping speed. You can track your package using the tracking number provided and estimate delivery time at checkout. International shipping is available to select countries, and the return policy follows standard guidelines.
rennea
Gold Member
Has eveyone one else noticed that there is a Fed Ex link now on the Canadian CC. Am I in the dark?? When did this happen?? My orders have been shipped through UPS lately.

What the heck? I have no idea.......

i noticed that today also. but then in my shipped area, the links are still to UPS!

Strange I don't know what is going on, I haven't recieve an email from HO yet. Guess we will have to wait and see.

It's on the US CC too. We started using FedEx in January.

Related to Discover Fed Ex on Canadian CC - A Recent Development?

What is the shipping cost for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's)?

The shipping cost for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) varies depending on the weight of the package, the destination, and the shipping speed selected. You can get an accurate estimate by entering your shipping information at checkout.

Can I track my Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) package?

Yes, you can track your Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) package by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also track your package on the Fed Ex website using their tracking tool.

What is the estimated delivery time for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's)?

The estimated delivery time for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) varies depending on the shipping speed selected and the destination. You can view the estimated delivery time at checkout before completing your purchase.

Do you offer international shipping for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's)?

Yes, we offer international shipping for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) to select countries. You can view the list of eligible countries at checkout when entering your shipping information.

What is your return policy for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) packages?

Our return policy for Fed Ex- (Not Brittney's) packages follows the same guidelines as our standard return policy. You can view our return policy on our website or contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021