• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes for Your January Shows | Merrie's Tasty Creations

I love the recipe, but I think I might try the jerk chicken nachos next. Thanks, CookinKim!I made the jerk chicken nachos last night and they were fantastic! I'm definitely going to try the calzones next.
merriebaby
I do not have a lot of products and am looking for recipe ideas. I have the regular kit and the torte pan set

Thanks
Merrie

what have you made for your past shows?

Get the Deep Covered Baker if you don't already have it and make the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. Cook some bacon in the bar pan and show it as a light meal, as long as you use light cheese and no bacon...but you have to have bacon :D

There are lots and lots of pizza recipes in the Files section....type in bar pan...the 3 cheese garden pizza that comes with your kit is yummy and uses many tools, it's a good one...if you're looking for a change, I love the spinach alfredo, the garden ranch, the antipasto and the california club pizzas...can probably find them here in the files section or do a recipe search on consultant's corner. HTH

I would work my way to getting the DCB....much easier and higher sales. = )

I did my first show on Sunday and made the ham and cheese calzones with the large bar pan. It was awesome and SO good! I sold two large bar pans because of it too :)

so far I have made the 3 cheese garden pizza, double chocolate moose cups, and a cookie exchange. I am hoping to buy the DCB next month when I host another show. Thanks CookinKim think I might try the ham and cheese calzones. I have had a hard time getting started but hoping the ad I placed in the paper will bring in some new clientele.

Jerk Chicken Nachos are great and use alot of the tools in your kit. Look under recipes at CC for the recipe.

Now, I want to try the ham & cheese calzones ... yum!

Every time I make the calzones, I sell at least three bar pans.

Related to Discover Delicious Recipes for Your January Shows | Merrie's Tasty Creations

What are "January Shows"?

"January Shows" are special events or parties hosted by Pampered Chef consultants during the month of January. They typically feature discounted products and exclusive offers for customers.

How can I attend a "January Show"?

To attend a "January Show," you can either host one yourself or attend as a guest of a host. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What type of products are typically featured at "January Shows"?

"January Shows" often feature products that are popular for healthy eating and meal prepping, as many people have New Year's resolutions related to health and wellness. This may include items such as our Salad Chopper, Veggie Spiralizer, and Quick Cooker.

Can I purchase products at a "January Show" online?

Yes, you can purchase products at a "January Show" both in-person and online. Your consultant will provide you with a link to shop and take advantage of the exclusive offers.

Are there any special deals or discounts at "January Shows"?

Yes, "January Shows" often feature special deals and discounts on select products. These offers are exclusive to the event and are not available at any other time of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueikaos
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • sandilou