• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Conference Freebies for First-Timers - Your Ultimate Guide

In summary, the tote bag is plenty big and there are usually a few freebies at conference. You can promote at conference to get a gift.
chefjwr
This is my first time to go to Conferece. What freebies are there usually?

thats a good question julie thanks for asking
yes pls do tell us newbies:D

When you check in you will get that new awesome PC tote bag along with your name tag and schedule/meal tickets. Usually on Day 2 there will be something free (varies) on the table at lunch along with the new catalog, business materials etc. and again another freebie on the table at the Exec. Banquet that same night! We have in years past received such things as very nice PC pens, post it note holders, business card holders, recipe holders, etc. I think one year (maybe it was Leadership?) we even got a piece of the new EXEC. cookware when it first came out. Just mainly smaller items but we all love them!!!

Please let there by cookware.

Hold two shows in July and you'll get the newest piece of cookware!

Ya know every year I get to confernence and I say to myself I will just carry my notebook and pen and I will use my new tote bag rather than carrying 2 around. Then I say to myself "what if they don't give one this time". I have noticed that the items given have changed and decided to not count on anything.

Last year at the Executive banquet we got a PC logo mug and I think some of the cake mixes. The year before I believe it was an excellent very nice pen and I think a memo pad.

I hope we get something really good this time!

And when you promote, there is also a gift at the director's event!!

Is the tote bag enough to carry everything around or do I need to bring another bag to carry too? Newbie question! LOL!

The tote bag is plenty big for stuff you'll need - unless you're a pack rat. :) There really is a LOT of walking at McCormick center, so try to pack light: notebook, ID, some cash/credit card (for vendor purchases, snacks, etc.), pen, business cards (to hand out and exchange ideas) and a water bottle. I try to take a plastic grocery bag with my stuff in it when I head to McCormick the first time, then empty it into the tote bag.

We'll also probably get the RUFTH trivet this year. Last year we didn't be cause they introduced the new product (trivet vs. stoneware) with the new product intro.

There is another thread on here that shows the tote we will get at conference this year (and charms too!) so don't worry - they haven't changed that!

BethCooks4U said:
There is another thread on here that shows the tote we will get at conference this year (and charms too!) so don't worry - they haven't changed that!

Can you bump/link to that thread? I missed it!:)

It's buried in the Meals at Conference thread, so just look in the Conference Forum for it.

jenniferknapp said:

I second that!! There is a pic of the NEW tote???? How did that get out??
I only went to conference once...not last year, but the year before...the 25th anniversary year...the tote was huge! I've never really used it. And the free gifts were...a charm for the bracelet we were working on that year, a poster!, and a nice 'silver' bookmark...plus the Woven Selections basket only for conference attendees...I use that for my door prize basket :)

I really hope the prizes will be better...I threw away the poster...what am I supposed to do with that?

I'm anxious to find out what we get for turning in two July shows AND attending conference! - - the basket was nice two years ago!

I'm also anxious to find out what the new trivet looks like! :)

jenniferknapp said:
here it is (the picture, not the link)

Attachments

• All Conference attendees receive the official 2007 Conference tote bag and exclusive charms.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 403
COOL!!!
That is NIIIIIICE!!!
OMG>>>CAN"T WAIT!!

where did that come from ? A directors newsletter ?

we've been given a timer that looked like a Campbells Soup can (that was the year we partenered with Campbells I think on giveaway cookbooks)
We've been given water bottles, post it holders, the posters, cookware, coffee, mini portfolios,
the bags have improved greatly. :)

Wahoo! thanks for posting that :)

I can't WAIT!!!!!:D

I am getting so excited!!!!!

I am too! I'm going to drive my dh nuts this week, I think!

Yeah, I think it's going to be a rough week for the fam! My boys (6 & 7) are bugging the cr@p out of me. They want to go too! Sorry, boys, this is mama's business trip!!!!!

Hey WOW, that is nice. It does look HUGE though. I guess I missed seeing that one, it looks like it came in an e-mail to us.

The tote they gave at conference for the 25th anniversay was similiar in style as the one given last year. I don't know why but I never used the 25th anniversary one but I use the one from last year regularly. I think it has to do with the logo being so prominent and I thought it would help to get attention when I am out with it.

OH MY - I am so excited. Can you tell I have been 3 other times?!? Each year is as exciting as the last, if not more so for me.

Ok, I got so excited and posted without looking to see if there was a page 2. UM duh, you all already said some of what I said. I guess I am excited!
:D

I didn't think the tote looked that big, but, from what everyone is saying, I guess it's been big enough in the past, right?

Yes they are a decent size. I read the previous post about it and well thankfully I don't need it for a diaper bag but I may use it as a purse. I like the pockets in it and hope it has a couple decent ones on the inside too.

I'm in WAVE 3 and just can't wait! I really want to be totally surprised when I get there but part of me wants to know before. I'm going to have to do 1 of 2 things:
a) TOTALLY stay of CS for a week
b) Get completely hung up in it and go to conference knowing everything.

SUCH A TOUGH DECISION!!! Any other wave 3'ers grappling with this?

This web-site is officially an addiction. When I first learned about it at my cluster meeting, they said how great it is for ideas and flyers etc, but to stay away from the message board!

We won't be allowed to post any info from Conference until Wave 3 is over. So you won't have to stay off CS.

Tara1021 said:

Tara! Don't do it! I was session 3 last year (am 2 this year.... have been 3 most years!) Anyway, I found out about EVERYTHING before I went, and while, yes, it was instant gratification, the announcements weren't as exciting for me. And it really made my conference experience not-so-great. Try to be patient if you can... it's worth it!!!

Wow, how awesome and here I thought we got the Tote and ribbons and name badge for confrence, not all these other freebies! :)

heat123 said:
Wow, how awesome and here I thought we got the Tote and ribbons and name badge for confrence, not all these other freebies! :)
It's kinda too bad the cat's out of the bag for all your first timers at conference. It's such a cool surprise when you weren't expecting anything but good information.:D It'll still be cool. There may be other surprises too....ya never know!:p

Becky I can't wait to meet you- 7 days to go!!! :)

heat123 said:
Becky I can't wait to meet you- 7 days to go!!! :)
Woo hooo!!!!!

Me too wave 1'ers! But I wont have a button so I guess I'll be stealth. Plus, I don't have picture posted here so I'll be even more stealth. I'll just ahve to look for you all and introduce myself the hard way.

I really should re-read my posts for spelling before hitting "post". :0)

Yeah!!! I'm not gonna be "stealth mode" after all....I just ordered my button!

I just got the paypal email, Ellen. I'll get your button out in the mail tomorrow.

I have seen the other bags - I like that this one appears to sit up more onit's own (if not stuff with everything I own LOL!)

finley1991 said:
Tara! Don't do it! I was session 3 last year (am 2 this year.... have been 3 most years!) Anyway, I found out about EVERYTHING before I went, and while, yes, it was instant gratification, the announcements weren't as exciting for me. And it really made my conference experience not-so-great. Try to be patient if you can... it's worth it!!!

Patience is not my strong point, but i'm gonna try my hardest!!!:rolleyes:

I'm in WAVE 3 and just can't wait! I really want to be totally surprised when I get there but part of me wants to know before. I'm going to have to do 1 of 2 things:
a) TOTALLY stay of CS for a week

i know exactly what u mean!!!!!
im so nosey i got to know it all:cool:
the canadian conference doesnt start until the 20th:eek:

anyone know how to block this site? lol

Related to Discover Conference Freebies for First-Timers - Your Ultimate Guide

1. What is the purpose of the Discover Conference Freebies for First-Timers?

The Discover Conference Freebies for First-Timers is designed to provide new attendees with a warm welcome and to help them navigate the conference with ease. It also allows them to sample some of the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

2. Are the freebies only available for first-time attendees?

Yes, the freebies are exclusively for first-time attendees. However, we do offer other promotions and giveaways throughout the conference that are open to all attendees.

3. What types of freebies can I expect to receive as a first-timer?

The specific freebies may vary from conference to conference, but some examples include product samples, recipe cards, exclusive discounts, and branded merchandise.

4. Do I need to sign up for the freebies in advance?

No, you do not need to sign up in advance. Simply check in at the registration desk when you arrive at the conference, and you will receive your freebies.

5. Can I choose which freebies I receive?

The freebies are pre-determined, so you will not be able to choose which ones you receive. However, we strive to offer a variety of items to appeal to different preferences and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedcntrycookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg