• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Discontinued Classic Scrapers in Cranberry Color?

In summary, discontinued products are items that are no longer being produced or sold by a company due to low demand, production costs, or the introduction of newer versions. Companies may discontinue products for reasons such as low sales, changing consumer preferences, or manufacturing issues. These products may still be available for purchase through third-party sellers, but may be at a higher price or in limited quantities. To find out if a product has been discontinued, you can check the company's website or contact customer service. If you own a discontinued product that needs repairs or replacement parts, you should contact customer service for support or seek assistance from a third-party repair service.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I have a customer that is looking for some of the Classic Scrapers in cranberry color (ones that were discontinued), does anyone have any that would like to sell, or is there somewhere that I can go to order some?

TIA

Place an individual order dated in February for her.

OK, so i can still order them as long as it's post dated for Feb?

Also for anyone, if I close a show in April, can the host & guest choose either the March, April specials? How does that work?

TIA

{*mandy*} said:
OK, so i can still order them as long as it's post dated for Feb?

Also for anyone, if I close a show in April, can the host & guest choose either the March, April specials? How does that work?

TIA
Guests and hosts can only order the specials for the month that the show is held and dated. If it's a catalog show you and the host can choose the date you want to close it (eg: she wants to collect orders in March to submit in April as an April show) but it's a cooking show it is against policy to change the date.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the struggle of finding discontinued items for our customers. Unfortunately, the Classic Scrapers in cranberry color have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may have some luck finding them through online marketplaces or secondhand sellers. I suggest checking websites like eBay or Facebook Marketplace to see if anyone is selling them. You can also try reaching out to other consultants in our network to see if they have any in their inventory that they would be willing to sell. I hope you are able to find the Classic Scrapers in cranberry color for your customer. Best of luck!

What are discontinued products?

Discontinued products are items that are no longer being produced or sold by a company. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as low demand, production costs, or the introduction of a newer version of the product.

Why do companies discontinue products?

Companies may discontinue products for a variety of reasons, such as low sales or profits, changing consumer preferences, or the introduction of newer and better products. It could also be due to manufacturing or supply chain issues.

Can discontinued products still be purchased?

In some cases, yes, discontinued products may still be available for purchase through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces. However, they may be sold at a higher price or in limited quantities.

How can I find out if a product has been discontinued?

You can usually find out if a product has been discontinued by checking the company's website or contacting their customer service. You can also search online or check with retailers to see if the product is still available for purchase.

What should I do if I own a discontinued product that needs repairs or replacement parts?

If you own a discontinued product that needs repairs or replacement parts, you should contact the company's customer service to see if they still offer support for the product. If not, you may need to seek assistance from a third-party repair service or search for alternative replacement parts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • cochef