• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Discontinued Products List on FB | Save & Open Doc as Web Page

In summary, to learn how to do something, it is important to identify what you want to learn and find resources or classes, and ask for guidance from someone knowledgeable. The difficulty level of learning varies for each individual, but with determination and practice, anyone can learn. Tips for mastering a skill include breaking it down into smaller tasks, practicing consistently, seeking feedback, and being patient. The time it takes to learn something depends on various factors and everyone learns at their own pace. It is possible to learn on your own, but seeking guidance or taking a class may be helpful.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I would like to share the discontinued products word document via my FB page. I saved the doc as a web page and I can open it from my desktop. I copied the ULR at the top and pasted it on my page. When that link is clicked, it does not work. Any suggestions other than retyping the whole list?

Can you maybe save it as a picture file and load it into your photos? I've done something similar beffore but don't remember exactly how it worked.

You can load the doc into notes on your profile page then just post that it is there on your page so people will see it as a news feed.

I take Word doucments and highlight the entire thing. Then I open Photoshop and paste it into a new document. Then I save it as a JPEG file so I can upload it into my pictures.

don't have photo shop. will try more later. thanks!

yeah me! I used IrfanView and saved it as a Jpeg. Thanks you all for your help!

I'm glad you figured it out. If that didn't work, I was going to save a blank copy that you could hopefully edit your info into and post it.

1. How do I start learning how to do this?

To start learning how to do something, it is important to first identify what specifically you want to learn and then find resources or classes that will teach you. You can also try asking someone who is knowledgeable in the subject for guidance.

2. Is it difficult to learn how to do this?

The difficulty level of learning something varies depending on the subject and the individual's learning style. Some things may come easier to some people than others, but with determination and practice, anyone can learn how to do something.

3. What are some tips for mastering how to do this?

Some tips for mastering a skill include breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks, practicing consistently, seeking feedback from others, and being patient with yourself. It is also helpful to set specific goals and track your progress.

4. How long does it usually take to learn how to do this?

The amount of time it takes to learn something varies greatly depending on the complexity of the skill, the amount of effort put into practicing, and the individual's prior knowledge and experience. It is important to remember that everyone learns at their own pace and it is not a race.

5. Can I learn how to do this on my own?

Yes, it is possible to learn how to do something on your own. With the abundance of online resources and tutorials, you can teach yourself many skills. However, it may be beneficial to seek guidance or take a class to ensure you are learning correctly and efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76