• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Info From Pampered Chef Fb Page to Business Page

In summary, to share information from the Pampered Chef Facebook page to your business page, you can use the "Share" button and select "Share on a Page you manage." You can also schedule posts from the Pampered Chef page to be shared on your business page and there is no specific limit to how many posts you can share. Additionally, you can customize the text when sharing a post and it will be visible on your business page's timeline, increasing its reach and engagement.
nene960
Does anyone know how to share the specials that are on the PC fb page with our personal business pages?? You cant copy and paste so I was hoping someone knew what to do.

you can cut and paste. I first highlighted the message and pasted into my message bar on my site. Then I went back to HO site and right clicked on the link (will say save as). I then went back to my page and clicked on the link button under my message I pasted and pasted the PC link for the recipe there.

One way to share the specials from the PC Facebook page to your personal business page is to use the "Share" button on the post. This will allow you to share the post directly to your page, and you can add your own comment or message before sharing. Another option is to take a screenshot of the post and then upload it to your personal page with a caption or description about the special. Additionally, you could also create your own post on your personal page promoting the specials and include a link to the PC Facebook page in your post.

1. How can I share information from the Pampered Chef Facebook page to my business page?

To share information from the Pampered Chef Facebook page to your business page, you can use the "Share" button located under the post. Click on it and select "Share on a Page you manage." Then, choose your business page from the drop-down menu and click "Share Now."

2. Can I schedule posts from the Pampered Chef page to be shared on my business page?

Yes, you can schedule posts from the Pampered Chef page to be shared on your business page. When using the "Share" button, click on the small arrow next to "Share Now" and select "Schedule." Choose the date and time you want the post to be shared and click "Schedule."

3. Is there a limit to how many posts I can share from the Pampered Chef page to my business page?

There is no specific limit to how many posts you can share from the Pampered Chef page to your business page. However, it is recommended to only share posts that are relevant and valuable to your audience in order to maintain a good balance of content on your page.

4. Can I customize the text when sharing a post from the Pampered Chef page to my business page?

Yes, you can customize the text when sharing a post from the Pampered Chef page to your business page. Before clicking "Share Now," you can edit the text in the text box and add your own personal touch or call-to-action. This can help make the post more engaging and relevant to your audience.

5. Will the shared post from the Pampered Chef page be visible on my business page's timeline?

Yes, the shared post from the Pampered Chef page will be visible on your business page's timeline. It will appear as if you have posted it directly on your page, and it will also be visible to your followers and anyone who visits your page. This can help increase the reach and engagement of the shared post.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefZee