• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting on Personal FB Page: Can I Promote Pampered Chef?

The advantage of a Facebook profile with privacy settings is that you can target your advertising more accurately.
luvmypomeranian
I have read the FB policies and I'm still confused. I have a personal profile....with security setting so only my friends can see it. I have a ton of friends and family on it that I dont regularly talk with or see, so its great for keeping up with things.

Is it ok for me to post something on my personal page about me being a Pampered Chef consultant to get interest for hosting shows? Can I post anything about what the host specials of the month are in case some people are really interested in those certain items and would want to do a show to be able to get them at a discount?

It seems like most of the fuss about FB has to do with fan pages and pages specifically for Pampered Chef. But I wasnt clear on what I am allowed or not allowed to post on my personal FB page.

Yes, you can post about PC on your personal profile. Actually, HO recommends you do it that way because it allows you to control your privacy better. Just make sure, if you post a link to your PWS, that the link you use contains the .biz/ part with your web address, not the .com of the PC main site.

There's been a lot of talk about Fan Pages because they're something that's new to most of us, and the policies weren't as clear regarding them.

I like the idea from the training about having a list of friends that you can share marketing posts with, but I'm not sure how to create that list. I will ask people at parties by putting it on my DPS, but....it seems like a delicate question--"Hi, friend, do you want to see marketing posts from me?"Maybe you can give me better words. I was thinking about posting about a special, then saying if you want to hear about monthly specials in the future, like this post...What do you think?Marghi

Yeah, I noticed the article in the most recent Consultant News.
So is this an official policy change then on social networking?
Does anyone know if it only applies to Facebook?
It sounds like we can "advertise" ourselves now via FB.

It applies to FB, Twitter, and any other social network. I think they just put more emphasis on FB because of its popularity

You are absolutely allowed to talk openly now about your PC business on those types of social networking sites. You can even link your PWS. Keep in mind, though, that it's best not to bombard your friends with PC stuff. You can easily come across as a bad insurance salesman--always trying to sell to everyone. You should probably arrange your settings so that PC posts go only to those who might be interested.The advantage of a separate PC page is that you can focus there on PC and only people who are interested in PC will "like" you.

1. Can I post about Pampered Chef products on my personal Facebook page?

Yes, you can post about Pampered Chef products on your personal Facebook page. As a consultant or customer of Pampered Chef, you have the freedom to share your love for the products on your personal page. However, it is important to avoid spamming or overwhelming your friends and followers with constant promotional posts.

2. Do I need to disclose that I am a Pampered Chef consultant when promoting products on my personal page?

Yes, it is important to disclose your affiliation with Pampered Chef when promoting products on your personal page. This can be done by including a statement such as "As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend this product" or using the hashtag #ad or #sponsored in your post. This transparency helps build trust with your audience.

3. Can I use my personal Facebook page to sell Pampered Chef products?

No, your personal Facebook page should not be used as a sales platform for Pampered Chef products. Instead, you can share your personal experiences and recommendations with the products, but the actual selling should be done through your Pampered Chef consultant website or through private messages. Using your personal page as a sales platform can come across as pushy and may turn off your friends and followers.

4. Can I post about Pampered Chef parties or events on my personal page?

Yes, you can post about Pampered Chef parties or events on your personal page. However, it is important to be mindful of how often you post about these events and to not pressure your friends and followers to attend. You can also create a separate Facebook event page for the party or event and invite your personal friends to join.

5. Are there any guidelines or restrictions for posting about Pampered Chef on my personal page?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting about Pampered Chef on your personal page. Avoid making false claims or misrepresenting the products, and always be respectful and professional in your posts and interactions. It is also recommended to use high-quality images and provide helpful information or tips about the products rather than just promoting them. Lastly, make sure to follow Facebook's terms of service and community standards when posting on your personal page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • meowmix