• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued products email

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Just thought I would share this idea. I sent out a mass email and told them there were some items being discontinued and that they needed to call me to find out what they were.(the suspense). I got 5 orders 20 minutes later. I also mentioned the host specials this month and one girl has started taking orders so she can get the special this month. Cool huh!! :D
Just feeling very blessed.

oops, sorry, had to edit. another order . $163!!!!. she ordered the table runner, 4 sets of napkins , 4 placemat sets and the napkin rings.

Last edited:

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Congrats! I like your idea. I will have to remember that for next time. I already sent out my email for this season though.

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
Way to go! This is proof that some things that don't work for some, work for others! (Boy that was a weird sentence!) Even though this didn't work for me (I tried it already), I am encouraged to TRY things that others have said never worked for them, as they could very well be quite successful for me. We never know until we try, right? Again, congrats!
p.s. Did you ask the guest who placed the $163 order if she wanted to make it into a catalog show?