1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Discontinued products email

1. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Just thought I would share this idea. I sent out a mass email and told them there were some items being discontinued and that they needed to call me to find out what they were.(the suspense). I got 5 orders 20 minutes later. I also mentioned the host specials this month and one girl has started taking orders so she can get the special this month. Cool huh!! :D
    Just feeling very blessed.

oops, sorry, had to edit. another order . $163!!!!. she ordered the table runner, 4 sets of napkins , 4 placemat sets and the napkin rings.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
    Jan 23, 2006
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats! I like your idea. I will have to remember that for next time. I already sent out my email for this season though.

Jan 23, 2006
  3. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Way to go! This is proof that some things that don't work for some, work for others! (Boy that was a weird sentence!) Even though this didn't work for me (I tried it already), I am encouraged to TRY things that others have said never worked for them, as they could very well be quite successful for me. We never know until we try, right? Again, congrats!
    p.s. Did you ask the guest who placed the $163 order if she wanted to make it into a catalog show?

Jan 23, 2006
Have something to add?