• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dinner Tonight: Perfect Sides for Meatballs

In summary, some suggested sides to pair with meatballs are roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, pasta, or a side salad. You can use frozen meatballs for this recipe, just make sure to follow the package instructions for cooking them. This dish can also be made ahead of time by storing the meatballs and sides separately in the fridge and reheating them together when ready to serve. As for the sauce, you can use any type you prefer or make your own. Vegetarian options can also be substituted for the meatballs, such as veggie balls, tofu balls, or a vegetarian protein like lentils or chickpeas.
Jennie4PC
I am going to make the meatballs for dinner tonight and I was wondering what I should serve with them??

Rice
Noodles
Mashed Potatoes?

Ooooh - I would serve those with coconut rice!!

What is coconut rice? Sounds delish!

KellyTheChef said:
What is coconut rice? Sounds delish!

When I make coconut rice - I use coconut milk (found in a can w/ Asian/Thai foods) instead of water to cook the rice, and then also grate a little lime or lemon peel into too (before cooking). I'm not sure if Carolyn's is the same though.....

ChefBeckyD said:
When I make coconut rice - I use coconut milk (found in a can w/ Asian/Thai foods) instead of water to cook the rice, and then also grate a little lime or lemon peel into too (before cooking). I'm not sure if Carolyn's is the same though.....

I don't make it, hubby does...but he does just like Becky but without the lemon/lime. Instead, he toasts some cononut flakes and mixes them in just before serving - it's AMAZING

oh, and PS - he does it in the PC micro rice cooker!

Related to Dinner Tonight: Perfect Sides for Meatballs

1. What are some suggested sides to pair with meatballs?

Some great options for sides to serve with meatballs are roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, pasta, or a side salad.

2. Can I use frozen meatballs for this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use frozen meatballs for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the package instructions for cooking them before adding them to the dish.

3. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the meatballs and sides ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When ready to serve, simply reheat the meatballs and sides together in the oven or on the stovetop.

4. What type of sauce should I use for the meatballs?

You can use any type of sauce for the meatballs, such as marinara, barbecue, or teriyaki. You can also make your own sauce using your favorite ingredients.

5. Can I substitute the meatballs with a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can substitute the meatballs with vegetarian options such as veggie balls or tofu balls. You can also use a vegetarian protein, like lentils or chickpeas, as a substitute for the meatballs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies