• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Difficulty With Getting a Hold of Host.

In summary, the host for May is not responding to calls or emails, and the host packet was returned. The speaker plans to leave a message to meet for lunch and discuss the show, but others suggest not to pressure the host and to focus on finding more enthusiastic hosts. The speaker will make 5 calls a day to past customers to try and find a new host.
ayalaa
I have a host for May who is very excited about a show but...
1. never available via phone or email
2. I sent her a host packet and it got returned
3. I have left messages with family members at her home phone number and on her cell phone.

What to do? I really need this show this month to boost my sale goals. Any advice. I plan to call and leave a message that I can meet her this week for lunch and go over everything then. What do you think? :confused:

No pressure!Don't pressure anyone with call aftrr call, email after email, etc....
If she wants to do a show, then she'll call you.
I'm not saying that's usually the way it works but we can safely say since she returned your host packet and doesn't ever call or email you back she probably isn't interested anymore.
The best thing to do is to sit back and see if she ever responds based on your messages and emails.
I know I have experienced having to call a host a couple times and after she responded she thanked me for calling her and reminding her about her show. But some people just get cold feet and leave us wondering why they ever said they would love to do a show if they couldn't.
Either way it's their loss. The PC host benefits are FANTASTIC!! So try to go out there and find the ones who won't waste your time or energy.
LEave catalogs everywhere and talk to everyone about your business.
Debbie

Last edited:
Thanks! I know you are right but I gave up 2 shows for this host. Which it worked out those 2 shows got booked in June. I just really can not stand not hearing anything or just not knowing what is up.

Thanks again!

I agree ayalaa!!
I'd rather hear, "No, I don't think I want to have a party after all" than to never hear back at all! I think it is rude. I never twist any arms... they come to me and want to book... then they ignore me all together!

My hospitality director says this (when we complain about never getting a call back)..."Why are you wasting your time! Find someone who WANTS to have a party!"
And that's true... why try so hard to have someone book a show, if you have to try so hard, then they aren't going to try hard to get a lot of outside orders, and people there at the show... it will be a pitiful little show, and your time is better spent finding someone who is actually EXCITED that they are getting FREE PRODUCTS!

But I do understand... it's hard when you don't have a lot of potential hosts... Make 5 calls a day! to past customers!
Good luck!

Thanks for the tip!!Thank you Chef Nic. I will take your comments to heart and make those 5 calls today and see what I can come up with. Have a good one!:D

1. What can I do if I am having difficulty getting a hold of the host?

If you are having trouble reaching the host for your Pampered Chef party, the first step is to try different methods of communication such as phone calls, text messages, emails, or social media messages. If you still do not hear back from the host, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. How long should I wait before trying to contact the host again?

If you have not heard back from the host within a few days, it is appropriate to reach out again. However, be sure to give the host enough time to respond, as they may be busy with other commitments. If you are unsure, you can always check in with your Pampered Chef consultant for guidance.

3. What if the host has canceled or rescheduled the party?

If the host has canceled or rescheduled the party, it is best to discuss the situation with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to advise you on the next steps and potentially help find a new host for your party.

4. Is there a way to contact the host without revealing their personal information?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a platform for consultants and hosts to communicate without sharing personal contact information. You can reach out to the host through the party link or through the messaging system on your consultant dashboard.

5. What should I do if I am unable to attend the party due to difficulty contacting the host?

If you are unable to attend the party due to difficulties with the host, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in finding another party or placing an order directly with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • chefjessicah