• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Different Spring Launch Question

I
Inomiamenda
Are you doing anything for your team members who are attending? I.e. clappers, pins, etc?

Funny! My director and I were just talking about this...since it will be an overnight, and we have 16 going between the two of us!

We're doing little gift bags for each of them - with a mini notebook, and a pen, gum or mints, and some chocolate & nuts. Just little things to help them through a full day.

We're staying at an Embassy Suites, and there are free drinks and appetizers the night before, so we're probably just going to order pizza for everyone for dinner, and then hang out in the ES Lounge area. We did this last year too, and it was SO much fun!

I got these cute bags and notebooks at Michael's in the $1 bin that say "here comes the queen" and have a picture of a playing card with the queen of hearts on them. I will put a pen and some candies in each one. It is not an overnighter for us.

I don't have that many team members going. I was thinking I would take them out for an early dinner afterwards to discuss the announcements and make a plan for the rest of the year. My team is small and I only have 1 or 2 girls going.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing up this question. As a consultant, I always make sure to show appreciation for my team members who are attending the Spring Launch. I usually have some fun and unique clappers or pins made specifically for the event, as a way to celebrate and recognize their hard work. It's a small gesture, but it means a lot to my team and helps to create a sense of camaraderie. Do you have any ideas for fun items to give out at the Spring Launch? I'm always open to new suggestions!

1. How can I request clappers or pins for my team members attending the spring launch?

You can request clappers or pins for your team members attending the spring launch by contacting the event coordinator or the person in charge of organizing the event. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information on how to request and obtain these items for your team.

2. Will there be any special gifts or giveaways for team members attending the spring launch?

There may be special gifts or giveaways for team members attending the spring launch, but it ultimately depends on the event budget and planning. It is best to check with the event coordinator or organizer for more information on any potential gifts or giveaways.

3. Is there a limit on the number of clappers or pins I can request for my team members?

This will vary depending on the event and the number of attendees. It is best to check with the event coordinator or organizer for any limitations or guidelines on requesting clappers or pins for your team members.

4. Can I customize the clappers or pins with my team's logo or name?

Customizing the clappers or pins with your team's logo or name may be possible, but it will depend on the event and the budget. It is recommended to check with the event coordinator or organizer for more information on customization options.

5. Will there be any other team merchandise available for purchase at the spring launch?

There may be other team merchandise available for purchase at the spring launch, such as t-shirts or hats. It is best to check with the event coordinator or organizer for a list of available merchandise and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • PampMomof3