• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you see Chefann's building in the Thanksgiving parade?

In summary, chefann mentioned that she's been busy with work and hasn't been posting as much. She also mentioned that she's been busy with some Chef Success.
lacychef
I haven't posted as much lately as I used to, but I've been here reading. I've noticed you haven't been posting as much either! Hope all is well with you chefann & you had a nice turkey day:D

funny, just last night I was thinking the same thing...

Its funny how you come to notice when fellow cheffers are not posting as much as usuall. I love the fact that we really are just one big happy (insane...) family!;)

I was wondering this myself. Hope everything is going well for you, Ann!

(And everyone else as well, of course!)

Hi, ladies!

I'm finally back on - had a 3 week(!) class at work that actually went into 4 work-weeks because of Thanksgiving. It was really interesting, but severly cut down into my surfing time. :D

BTW, I don't usually surf at work, but I've been "on the bench" since the first week of October. I'm an IT Services Professional, which means that my employer "pimps" me out to other companies to work on their systems. My contract at my previous client ended on September 30. Luckily, my company has paid bench time, which means that while we're between clients, we still get our salary, but we have to go to the branch (in my case, HQ) to sit at a desk and do Computer-Based Training all day. That's really boring, so I fill in the day with some Chef Success. But since I was in the training class, I couldn't do that.

Thanks for the thoughts - I love the sense of community in this place!

Just glad to see you didn't leave us:D

I'm glad to have a little time again to be back! There are just waaayyy too many new posts for me to catch up in a reasonable amount of time.
:D

You mentioned Thanksgiving at the top of the thread. If anyone could and did watch the Thanksgiving parade out of Detroit, you saw my company's building. The route of the parade was changed this year to go farther south on Woodward Avenue and more closely match the original parade route (this was the 80th year!) The performance area on the street for the various bands and cheer teams was just behind my building. So in a lot of shots, it was visible. Apparently, there were a LOT of employees who came in with their families that day to watch the parade from the building. (I was in my jammies until 2pm, since we had nothing going on.)

Related to Did you see Chefann's building in the Thanksgiving parade?

1. What is "Chefann: Where Are Ya Girl?"

"Chefann: Where Are Ya Girl?" is a cookbook featuring 100 recipes from chef and cookbook author Ann Hopkins. It is a collection of her favorite dishes and personal stories, with a focus on comfort food and southern cuisine.

2. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Chefann: Where Are Ya Girl?" is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. The recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions, making it perfect for beginners.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients for the recipes in "Chefann: Where Are Ya Girl?" can be found at your local grocery store. Some more specialized ingredients may need to be purchased at a specialty store or online.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes if needed. However, keep in mind that it may alter the final taste and texture of the dish. We recommend following the recipes as closely as possible for the best results.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in this cookbook?

Yes, "Chefann: Where Are Ya Girl?" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes. They are clearly marked in the book for easy identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JessChambers