• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you know you can make delicious salsa with just a few ingredients?

July?I just looked for last season's catalog and I think I gave them all away at the fair in...July?I think so too! You might want to mention that in your summary.I think so too! You might want to mention that in your summary.
Chef_2_Four
I had my guests make this last night on a whim. My host had everything needed except the cilantro. It was so good!! I am going to try to make some more today!! The guests loved making it with the salad choppers. I know I sold at least 2 of them last night!

Wait until you try it with the fresh cilantro!! It is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! So fabulous!!

It is delish! I'm making tomorrow at our cluster meeting.

I omitted the jalepano pepper as my family doesn't like hot food, but my dh thought it was a bit bland. Before I do this at a show, I need to fix that problem.

Is the problem the lack of the pepper?

MomToEli said:
I omitted the jalepano pepper as my family doesn't like hot food, but my dh thought it was a bit bland. Before I do this at a show, I need to fix that problem.

Is the problem the lack of the pepper?
Probably. Use the pepper (or maybe even just some of it) and be sure to remove the seeds. I didn't remove the seeds the first time I made it and it was way too hot (and I like hot). I made it again, removed the seeds and it was delish!

The salsa is so good!

I also am not a hot food lover but if you seed the pepper it gives a nice mild taste! I love it

I agree with everyone else. If you add the pepper without the seeds it isn't hot just gives it a little flavor. A jalopeno pepper isn't really hot it is the seeds that make it hot. it is mild without the seeds. i would try it again! :D

I am going to the store in a little while so I can try it again with the cilantro!!

YUM YUM YUM. This Salsa is SOOOOOO good!

DebbieJ said:
YUM YUM YUM. This Salsa is SOOOOOO good!
I cannot explain to everyone enough how awesome this salsa is! I love it and so does the rest of my family!

I used a different kind of pepper that was supposed to be milder than a jalepeno (it was a really light green pepper and it was probably twice as long as a jalepeno). I seeded it and my salsa was delicious and mild. I don't like even a hint of hot, so it worked for me.

I've got a booking this week (from the Potty Party), and I don't expect it to be a great show. So I think we're just going to make this salsa and have some chips.

chefann said:
I've got a booking this week (from the Potty Party), and I don't expect it to be a great show. So I think we're just going to make this salsa and have some chips.

Leave the seeds (and membrane, according to the gal who did the Cooking Show Live! I was in) and that potty could get quite the workout ...

then you'll be talking about the flamethrower party ... :eek:

<giggle>That's mean.Funny.
But mean.

I did this as a demo on saturday omitted the pepper and added the southwest seasoning huge hit!!!!

You'll be happy to hear that the recipe is in the new catalog too! (page 32)

You could probably add a bell pepper to add a little of a pepper taste without the "heat" if you do not even want a seeded jalapeño.

BethCooks4U said:
You'll be happy to hear that the recipe is in the new catalog too! (page 32)
SWEET, I will definitely cont. to do this hands on demo! I sold 2 more salad choppers at my show this weekend!:D

Juice pressI do not have the juice press (yet - I just ordered it!) Will hand-squeezing the lime hurt my sales??? I have a show Thursday and I really would like to try this recipe - you all rave about it so much!!!

Nope- should be fine. But make sure you talk about the citrus press and mention how you're looking forward to getting it (especially if you used PC$ for it!).

Love this salsa! I made it last night, with parsley instead of cilantro (the grocery didn't have cilantro), and it ROCKED!

Bexamo said:
I do not have the juice press (yet - I just ordered it!) Will hand-squeezing the lime hurt my sales??? I have a show Thursday and I really would like to try this recipe - you all rave about it so much!!!

I don't think it would hurt at all. Use a forged cutlery knife to cut your lime on a cutting board - and talk about those products!

Or if you have the juicer, you could use that to juice your lime too.......

Hey everyone! I just looked for last season's catalog and I think I gave them all away at the fair in September! I was interested in this recipe for the salsa that everyone is raving about! Can someone Please type it out for me! I want to make it for my show tomorrow night!
TIA:balloon:

I'd love it too for our Cluster Meeting on Monday night! Thanks :cool:

It's on page 32 of the current catalog.

I almost typed "no it's not!!" But there it was! :blushing: :eek: I didn't see it! I can't believe that I have never noticed that! Thanks so much, Ann! Ann to the rescue again!!!!:D :sing: :angel: :balloon: I appreciate it!:thumbup:

Related to Did you know you can make delicious salsa with just a few ingredients?

1. What types of salsa are available in the Pampered Chef catalog?

There are several types of salsa available in our catalog, including traditional tomato-based salsa, fruit salsa, and specialty salsas like corn and black bean.

2. Are the salsas in the catalog spicy?

Our salsas range in heat level, from mild to extra spicy. You can check the individual product descriptions for more specific information on each salsa's spiciness.

3. Are the salsas in the catalog all natural?

Yes, all of our salsas are made with natural ingredients and contain no artificial preservatives or additives.

4. Can I use the salsas for cooking or just as a dip?

Our salsas are versatile and can be used for both cooking and as a dip. They make a great addition to dishes like tacos, burritos, and even as a marinade for meats.

5. Are the salsas in the catalog gluten-free?

Some of our salsas are gluten-free, but not all of them. Please check the individual product descriptions for specific information on each salsa's ingredients and allergens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
adventurechef
  • ChefLisa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Dotty