• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Want to Share...homemade Salsa

In summary, making homemade salsa is easy and fun using a salsa maker such as the one from Pampered Chef. Simply chop up your desired ingredients, place them in the salsa maker, and turn the handle to mix everything together. You can adjust the chunkiness of your salsa by turning the handle more or less times. You can use a variety of ingredients such as tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and more to make your own unique salsa. Homemade salsa can last in the refrigerator for up to a week and can also be frozen for longer storage. It is best to let it sit for a few hours before serving to let the flavors meld together. The Pampered Chef salsa maker can also be used for other
ChefLisa
Hi all!

At my show on Monday night, I made the Taco Ring.

While cutting the tomato, I just made a little mess of my tomato, so I decided to make some salsa for my guests. I put the tomato into my Simple Additions small square bowl and chopped it up with the Salad Chopper. Next I added some Southwestern Seasoning and a little chopped onion. Unfortunately I did not get to taste it because the guests ate it all up. They said it tasted great!

I am looking forward to trying it at my house.

Lisa

So instead of lemonade from lemons, you made salsa from squished tomatoes. I like it!

BTW: Add a little salt, cilantro, and lime juice and you have the salsa recipe on the back of the SW Seasoning--my personal favorite.

I think I will need to make that recipe for my show on Sunday. We are making the Chicken Enchilada Ring.

I was so impressed with how easy it was to make with the Salad Chopper!

Lisa

I went to a Tupperware party and the consultant made salsa. She chopped up tomato, onion, lime juice and used Tupperware's seasoning mix.

I've been dying to make fresh salsa with the salad choppers....I'll have to do that next week!

1. How do I make homemade salsa?

Making homemade salsa is easy and fun with our Pampered Chef salsa maker! Simply chop up your desired ingredients (tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro, etc.), place them in the salsa maker, and turn the handle to chop and mix everything together. You can also adjust the chunkiness of your salsa by turning the handle more or less times.

2. What ingredients do I need to make salsa?

The great thing about homemade salsa is that you can use whatever ingredients you like! Some common ingredients include tomatoes, onions, peppers (jalapeno, poblano, etc.), garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and salt. You can also add in other ingredients like mango, pineapple, or black beans for a unique twist.

3. How long does homemade salsa last?

Homemade salsa can last in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container. If you want to keep it longer, you can also freeze it for up to 3 months.

4. Can I make salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can definitely make salsa ahead of time! In fact, the flavors tend to meld together more if you let it sit for a few hours before serving. Just make sure to keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef salsa maker for other recipes?

Yes, the salsa maker can be used for more than just making salsa. You can also use it to chop and mix ingredients for guacamole, pico de gallo, and even homemade baby food. It's a versatile tool that can save you time and effort in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • ahammons