• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did P.c. Ever Sell an Ice Cube Try? I Had a Customer Ask Me This.

In summary, Shawnna states that she has two different surprise packs from National Conference- one containing the $15 grab bags and one containing the $20 grab bags. Rita offers an online shop that sells the same products as the conference packs (star-shaped ice cubes, blue quick-stir pitcher, and blue ice trays).
pamperedkel
Did P.C. ever sell an ice cube try? I had a customer ask me this. :confused:

Yes it did a couple summers ago we had an ice cube tray that the cubes were star shaped.

I just got a set of two in my surpise box at conference. :)

It was part of the Star Spangle summer. They had a tray, glasses and Family size pitcher as well in Blue. ;) I have it all. I just got another set of glasses from my surprise box and that was why I purchased it.
:)

I got the blue quick stir pitcher in my surprise pack! I LOVE IT! :)

They must have had alot of the blue stuff left over from that summer cause that was part of the surprise packs last year at conference too! :p

I got the ice trays in my surprise pack. I only bought the $40.00 package. I wasn't sure how it worked. I am assuming each pack had the same products in them based on which one you bought - $15, $20, $40 - am I right? Or was each individual package different? I was actuallly a little disappointed with what I got. Next time I will probably buy the 2 smaller packages instead of the larger package. I was really wanting the tumblers. My daughter broke my pitcher when she was washing dishes. She knocked it off of the counter. I love those tumblers. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs let me know. The tumblers are just the right size for my kids and for me. I wish they would come out with another set of tumblers...even plain clear ones that match the quick-stir pitchers

Shawnna

National Conference Surprise PacksShawnna,

Each surprise pack was different (or at least slightly). I purchase two of the $20 grab-bags/boxes. They were different, with the exception of the package of old SB books. I watched the woman who went to collect my two boxes. She took them from two different piles. They may have a code to ensure that they didn't give you two identicals.

Rita Wester
www.pamperedchef.biz/rwester
817-909-0288

What is an ice cube tray and what is its purpose?

An ice cube tray is a small, rectangular plastic or metal tray designed to freeze water into small, individually-sized cubes. These cubes are commonly used to cool beverages and create cold treats.

Does Pampered Chef sell an ice cube tray?

Yes, Pampered Chef has sold an ice cube tray in the past. However, it is currently not available for purchase on our website.

What are the features of Pampered Chef's ice cube tray?

Pampered Chef's ice cube tray is made of BPA-free silicone and has a flexible design that allows for easy removal of ice cubes. It also has a lid to prevent spills and keep the ice cubes fresh.

How do I use Pampered Chef's ice cube tray?

To use Pampered Chef's ice cube tray, simply fill it with water and place it in the freezer until the water has frozen. Once frozen, remove the tray from the freezer and twist the flexible base to release the ice cubes.

Is Pampered Chef's ice cube tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, Pampered Chef's ice cube tray is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it for best results and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • babywings76