• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Try Me & Ice Cube Demo

In summary, the "try me" piece is a small tool used to demonstrate the quality of products to potential customers, while the ice cube demo is a fun way to showcase the durability and versatility of the cookware and bakeware by testing extreme temperatures.
pamperedape
but could someone explain the "try me" piece...

and the ice cube demo?

Thanks!!

The try me piece is a small saute pan so they can figure out if they like it or not, before they spend a lot of money on it

The ice cube demo is to put a piece of ice in one of the larger pans and show how fast it melts and let them feel the sides of the pans as to how fast it transfers the cold, which will show how fast it also transfers evenly the heat.

I always add... "I know most people don't cook with ice cubes. But I kinda shy away from heating the pan and then passing it around. I'm really not all that interested in seeing the inside of the burn unit of [insert local hospital name here]'s ER."
Kinda corny, but good for a laugh.

katie0128 said:
I always add... "I know most people don't cook with ice cubes. But I kinda shy away from heating the pan and then passing it around. I'm really not all that interested in seeing the inside of the burn unit of [insert local hospital name here]'s ER."
Kinda corny, but good for a laugh.
And I wouldn't think your PC insurance would cover it, lol!

Hi there! The "try me" piece is a small tool that you can use to demonstrate the quality and functionality of our products to potential customers. It allows them to physically interact with the product and see how it works. As for the ice cube demo, it is a fun and interactive way to show how our cookware and bakeware can withstand extreme temperatures without warping or cracking. You can place an ice cube in our stoneware or metal pans and put it in the oven, and the ice cube will still be solid when you take it out. It's a great way to showcase the durability and versatility of our products. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Try Me & Ice Cube Demo?

The Try Me & Ice Cube Demo is a demonstration tool used to showcase the functionality and versatility of our products. It allows customers to see and experience how our products can make their cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. What products are typically used in the Try Me & Ice Cube Demo?

The Try Me & Ice Cube Demo usually features our popular kitchen gadgets such as the Quick Slice, Garlic Press, and Citrus Press. These products are great for showcasing the ease and efficiency of prepping fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

3. How does the Try Me & Ice Cube Demo work?

The demo involves using one or more of our products to complete a specific task, such as slicing cucumbers or juicing lemons. The demonstrator will walk through the steps and features of the product, while also highlighting its benefits and advantages over traditional methods of food prep.

4. Can I try the products during the demo?

Yes, the Try Me & Ice Cube Demo allows customers to try the products themselves. This hands-on experience allows them to feel the quality and functionality of the products and make an informed decision about their purchase.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions during the Try Me & Ice Cube Demo?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants often offer exclusive discounts or promotions during the Try Me & Ice Cube Demo. This is a great opportunity for customers to save on their purchase and try out our products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kattyschack
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kncmurray
  • smallfarmmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • lockhartkitchen