• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cube Demo: What Is It & Where To Find It?

In summary, the Ice Cube Demo is a free demonstration offered by Pampered Chef to showcase the functionality of their ice cube trays and accessories. It can be accessed through their website or at in-home parties hosted by consultants. The purpose of the demo is to demonstrate the various uses and benefits of the products, and all the products used in the demo can be purchased through the website or at in-home parties.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,
I've tried searching the threads to no avail. What exactly is the ice cube demo? I must be missing something somewhere. TIA

During shows I ask for 5 ice cubes from hostesses. I put one in the ice cream dipper and pass it with a cup underneath around to everyone to show how the cube melts.

Then I leave one in another plastic cup and put two in the 12" skillet and one in the 8" Stainless saute. The ice cubes melt so fast in the cookware pieces and make the cookware cold I then pass these around to the guests and ask them to feel the sides and bottom of the pans and they all comment on how cold they are. Then I ask them to think about how the pans would work w/ heat instead. everyone is impressed w/ how the cold is distributed evenly about the cookware.

This is how I use the ice cube demo. I hope it helps!!

On CC, click on Now more than Ever...under consultant videos click on Jennifer Soto. Then click on selling. It will give the ice cube demo there.

Thanks ladies! I knew someone on here could help me! I can't wait to try it!

Anybody else having problems seeing the ice cube demo on CC?

What is the Ice Cube Demo?

The Ice Cube Demo is a demonstration offered by Pampered Chef to showcase the versatility and functionality of their products, specifically their ice cube trays and accessories.

Where can I find the Ice Cube Demo?

The Ice Cube Demo can be found on the Pampered Chef website, as well as at in-home parties hosted by Pampered Chef consultants.

Is the Ice Cube Demo free?

Yes, the Ice Cube Demo is free and can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or at in-home parties hosted by consultants.

What is the purpose of the Ice Cube Demo?

The purpose of the Ice Cube Demo is to show customers the various uses and benefits of Pampered Chef's ice cube trays and accessories, such as making flavored ice cubes, freezing herbs, and creating frozen treats.

Can I purchase the products used in the Ice Cube Demo?

Yes, all the products used in the Ice Cube Demo are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant at an in-home party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smallfarmmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • babywings76