• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Duncan Hines Cake & Pudding Recipe - Where Did It Go?

In summary, the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe is still available and can be found on the company's website or in their cookbooks. It has not been discontinued. It is not sold in stores as it is a recipe that can be made at home with ingredients easily found in most grocery stores. The recipe has not changed and can be modified with substitute ingredients, although this may affect the final taste and texture. There are also gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions, which can be found on the company's website or in their cookbooks.
Lorna May
Gold Member
A day or two ago there was a recipe with duncan hines cake and pudding for microwave cake and now I can't find it. Tried search to no avail. I do this to myself all the time. This site is so huge it is like shopping in the Edmonton Mall.
:eek:

Go under Bookings and click on Ideas for Getting Nov Bookings

I think that may be what you're looking for....

Related to Lost Duncan Hines Cake & Pudding Recipe - Where Did It Go?

1. What happened to the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe?

The Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe is still available and can be found on the company's website or in their cookbooks. It has not been discontinued.

2. Why can't I find the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe in stores?

The Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe is not sold in stores as it is a recipe that can be made at home. The ingredients needed can be found in most grocery stores.

3. Is the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe still the same?

Yes, the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe has not changed. It is still the same delicious recipe that has been enjoyed for years.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe. However, keep in mind that using different ingredients may alter the taste and texture of the final product.

5. Is there a gluten-free version of the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe?

Yes, there are gluten-free options for the Duncan Hines cake and pudding recipe. You can find alternative recipes on the company's website or in their cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lovemytools
  • lovenpc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dkgriff
  • shelly.nurse