• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cheerleader and Police Props for a Non-Demo Show?

In summary, Deanna found a cheerleader outfit and pom poms at Walmart, while Rae searched unsuccessfully for a Cheerleader and Negativity Cop toy at Toys R Us and Dollar Tree.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a non-demo show coming up and was going to use your idea of the cheerleader and negativity cop.

Guess what? I searched EVERYWHERE in Wal-Mart and was unable to find a cheap cop car with a siren. Best I could do was a helicopter, which I will go back and get if I must.

Not a pom-pom in the place!

What to do? I may make pom-poms out of newspaper, may have some lurking around in a closet from my childhood ...

Dollar Tree had a cheerleader outfit but no pom poms! And a little police car with a dead battery.

Where did you find your toys?

Have you tried Toys R Us?

I don't leave until Monday.

It was Walmart. I found the pom poms in the Barbie section. I used a bike horn for the negativity cop at first.

Bike horn is a great idea.

Maybe I'll try the other Wal-Mart after church ... or the Toys R Us. The Wal-Mart where I went to was SERIOUSLY picked over, and a superstore to boot. (I find the selection lacking at the superstores.) The guy who worked there told me pom poms would be in sporting goods b/c cheerleading is a sport. (Nope, they weren't!)

Most party stores will have fun pompoms

I did a search for the cheerleader and negativity cop and couldn't find anything. Fill me in. :)

deanna_g said:
I did a search for the cheerleader and negativity cop and couldn't find anything. Fill me in. :)

Hi Deanna, check out this thread.

I used our Mickey Clapper last year and will probably continue to do so for my "cheerleader". I got one of those cool "space guns" for my cop and it makes a different bunch of silly sounds for each pull of the trigger. My guests love it!

Thanks for the link! I'm going to try this at my next show. That show will have some of my repeat customers at it, so it'll be something new and different for them! So exciting!And Rae....you're just down the road from me! I'm in Rochester!!!!! Where do you have your cluster meetings? My Cluster is all the way in LaPorte and I've been looking for a hospitality group....

My team meetings are in New Haven.

Oh blah! That's really far for me. )-:

1. Can I earn rebates even if I have left Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still earn rebates even if you have left Pampered Chef. As long as you were a consultant at the time of the sale, you will still receive the rebate.

2. How do I redeem my rebates?

You can redeem your rebates by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Redeem Rebates" link. From there, you can choose to receive your rebate as cash or as a credit towards future purchases.

3. Do my rebates expire?

Yes, rebates expire after one year from the date they were earned. It is important to redeem your rebates before they expire to ensure you receive the full value.

4. Can I track my rebates?

Yes, you can track your rebates by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Track Your Rebates" link. This will show you the status of your rebates and when they will expire.

5. Are there any restrictions on what I can use my rebates for?

No, there are no restrictions on what you can use your rebates for. You can use them towards any purchases on the Pampered Chef website, including products, business supplies, or even towards your consultant service fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chrpangel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chrpangel
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies