• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Breaker Ideas for NCM Opening: Katie's Request

In summary, the conversation is about finding new ideas for an ice breaker game for the opening of a national meeting day event. Some suggestions include playing a BINGO game, a guessing game using sticky notes, and a game where participants write their guesses on a piece of paper and ask yes or no questions to others. The conversation also discusses the possibility of incorporating products into the game.
cookn' katie
Any ideas for an ice breaker. I just found out that I have to do a ice breaker game for the opening of our NCM. I've all ready done a BINGO game where you had to go around and ask questions to get a bingo, but would like to try something new! Thanks in advance! Katie

is it the national meeting day?
We did a fun thing a few weeks ago, where I took sticky notes and wrote a product on each one...then tape 1 to each person's back so the others can see it but the person can't. Then everyone mixes and mingles around asking only yes or no questions about their product trying to guess it...It also makes them learn about the products as well.
fun fun fun

kreaser said:
is it the national meeting day?
We did a fun thing a few weeks ago, where I took sticky notes and wrote a product on each one...then tape 1 to each person's back so the others can see it but the person can't. Then everyone mixes and mingles around asking only yes or no questions about their product trying to guess it...It also makes them learn about the products as well.
fun fun fun

That sounds like loads of fun. I would enjoy doing the game.:D

Going off of that idea...I'm thinking when folks come in, they will write what their trip guess is on a piece paper and put it on someone's else back...then everyone go around and ask questions...

Ginny that sounds like a blast. Just think how hard it would be to make a guess with the questions as clues. That could be neat to do in a show with a favorite PC product you would place your favorite on someone Else's back. Too cool.

Related to Ice Breaker Ideas for NCM Opening: Katie's Request

What is an ice breaker?

An ice breaker is an activity or game designed to help people get to know each other and feel more comfortable in a group setting. It can be used to break the ice at the beginning of a meeting, event, or training session.

Why is it important to have an ice breaker for NCM opening?

An ice breaker is important for NCM opening because it helps to create a sense of community and connection among team members. It can also help to alleviate any nervousness or tension and set a positive tone for the meeting.

What are some examples of ice breaker activities?

Some examples of ice breaker activities for NCM opening could include a team building game, a get-to-know-you exercise, or a fun and interactive group challenge. It could also involve sharing interesting facts about yourself or participating in a group discussion on a relevant topic.

How long should an ice breaker last?

The length of an ice breaker can vary depending on the activity and the size of the group. Generally, it is recommended to keep ice breakers short and sweet, lasting anywhere from 5-15 minutes. This allows enough time to get to know each other without taking up too much of the meeting.

Can you provide some tips for hosting an ice breaker for NCM opening?

Some tips for hosting an ice breaker for NCM opening include keeping the activity light and fun, ensuring it is inclusive for all team members, and providing clear instructions and expectations. It can also be helpful to tie the ice breaker into the overall theme or purpose of the NCM opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • alidafrizzell