1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Did P.C. ever sell an ice cube try? I had a customer ask me this.

1. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

Did P.C. ever sell an ice cube try? I had a customer ask me this. :confused:

Jun 17, 2005
  2. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Yes it did a couple summers ago we had an ice cube tray that the cubes were star shaped.

Jun 17, 2005
  3. seeya

seeya

I just got a set of two in my surpise box at conference. :)

Jul 27, 2005
  4. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

It was part of the Star Spangle summer. They had a tray, glasses and Family size pitcher as well in Blue. ;) I have it all. I just got another set of glasses from my surprise box and that was why I purchased it.
    :)

Jul 27, 2005
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I got the blue quick stir pitcher in my surprise pack! I LOVE IT! :)

Jul 27, 2005
  6. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

They must have had alot of the blue stuff left over from that summer cause that was part of the surprise packs last year at conference too! :p

Jul 28, 2005
  7. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I got the ice trays in my surprise pack. I only bought the $40.00 package. I wasn't sure how it worked. I am assuming each pack had the same products in them based on which one you bought - $15, $20, $40 - am I right? Or was each individual package different? I was actuallly a little disappointed with what I got. Next time I will probably buy the 2 smaller packages instead of the larger package. I was really wanting the tumblers. My daughter broke my pitcher when she was washing dishes. She knocked it off of the counter. I love those tumblers. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs let me know. The tumblers are just the right size for my kids and for me. I wish they would come out with another set of tumblers...even plain clear ones that match the quick-stir pitchers

Shawnna

Jul 28, 2005
  8. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

National Conference Surprise Packs

Shawnna,

Each surprise pack was different (or at least slightly). I purchase two of the $20 grab-bags/boxes. They were different, with the exception of the package of old SB books. I watched the woman who went to collect my two boxes. She took them from two different piles. They may have a code to ensure that they didn't give you two identicals.

Rita Wester
    www.pamperedchef.biz/rwester
    817-909-0288

Jul 28, 2005
Have something to add?