• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Enter the Wrong Code for the March Guest Special?

In summary, the Ppp- March Guest Special Code is a promotional code for guests at a Pampered Chef party in March to receive a discount on select products. The code can be obtained from a consultant at the party or by contacting them directly. It cannot be used for online orders and expires at the end of March. The specific products eligible for the discount may vary and can be provided by the consultant at the party.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I am entering a March show now, and the code GN39 which is supposed to be for the Bamboo Spoons, it is saying it is 0.00 --Cranberry Mini Baker..rather than the Bamboo spoons..

This happen to anyone else??

GP39 I am pretty sure... try that one

Try GP39......

No, but have you updated your pp3? GP39

Diane, you are a faster typer than me!

THanks everyone. I'm such a goof! I looked and double checked and still was wrong. You ladies rock :>

Related to Did I Enter the Wrong Code for the March Guest Special?

1. What is the Ppp- March Guest Special Code?

The Ppp- March Guest Special Code is a promotional code that can be used by guests at a Pampered Chef party during the month of March to receive a special discount on select products.

2. How can I get the Ppp- March Guest Special Code?

The Ppp- March Guest Special Code will be provided by your Pampered Chef consultant at the party. You can also ask your consultant for the code if you are unable to attend the party but still want to take advantage of the special offer.

3. Can I use the Ppp- March Guest Special Code online?

No, the Ppp- March Guest Special Code can only be used at a Pampered Chef party or by contacting your consultant directly. It cannot be used for online orders.

4. What products are eligible for the Ppp- March Guest Special Code discount?

The specific products eligible for the Ppp- March Guest Special Code discount will vary each month. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a list of eligible products at the party.

5. When does the Ppp- March Guest Special Code expire?

The Ppp- March Guest Special Code is only valid during the month of March. It will expire at the end of the month, so be sure to use it before then to take advantage of the special discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • family4dinner