• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Guest Special, 2 of the Same Rub Allowed?

In summary, the June Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of June. Customers can purchase two of the same rubs at a discounted price, with the specific cost depending on the rubs chosen. The special only applies to purchasing two of the same rubs, and there is no need for a code or coupon as the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Even if hosting a party, customers can still take advantage of the June Guest Special in addition to any other host rewards or discounts.
babywings76
Gold Member
I tried entering in 2 BBQ rubs for the guest special, but it puts an alert saying there's duplicate entries for the rub. Can I put 2 for the quantity and have it get processed right?

I think you'd have to enter them as two separate items using the same item number.

no P3 won't let you, I tried it awhile ago.

Yeah, I tried it that way first and got the error that there were duplicate items. It's like it doesn't want me to order 2, but I didn't read anywhere that there was a limitation on that. I put it in as a quantity of 2 and there aren't any warning dots, so I'm hoping it's okay to go through like this. At least it's just me as the host, so it's no big deal if I have to deal w/ the adjustments if it doesn't work right this way.

Well good luck with it, also you don't want your show on hold either....;)

I ordered 2 BBQ rubs on one person's order with no problem and received them. You enter the number and quantity of 2...not 2 lines.

1. What is the June Guest Special?

The June Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of June. It allows customers to purchase two of the same rubs at a discounted price.

2. How much does the June Guest Special cost?

The cost of the June Guest Special varies depending on the specific rubs that are being purchased. However, customers can expect to save money by purchasing two of the same rubs together.

3. Can I mix and match different rubs for the June Guest Special?

No, the June Guest Special only applies to purchasing two of the same rubs. However, you can still purchase other rubs at their regular price.

4. Do I need a special code or coupon to redeem the June Guest Special?

No, the discount for the June Guest Special will automatically be applied at checkout when you purchase two of the same rubs.

5. Can I still receive the June Guest Special if I am hosting a party?

Yes, as a host, you can take advantage of the June Guest Special in addition to any other host rewards or discounts you may be eligible for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • liljen19
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mbrook73
  • mechelle