• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June guest special, 2 of the same rub allowed?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I tried entering in 2 BBQ rubs for the guest special, but it puts an alert saying there's duplicate entries for the rub. Can I put 2 for the quantity and have it get processed right?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I think you'd have to enter them as two separate items using the same item number.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
no P3 won't let you, I tried it awhile ago.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Yeah, I tried it that way first and got the error that there were duplicate items. It's like it doesn't want me to order 2, but I didn't read anywhere that there was a limitation on that. I put it in as a quantity of 2 and there aren't any warning dots, so I'm hoping it's okay to go through like this. At least it's just me as the host, so it's no big deal if I have to deal w/ the adjustments if it doesn't work right this way.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I ordered 2 BBQ rubs on one person's order with no problem and received them. You enter the number and quantity of 2...not 2 lines.