• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Home Office Change Their Hours or Something?

In summary, Home Office has recently adjusted their business hours to Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST. This change was made to better serve customers and improve communication and response times. Customer service hours have also been adjusted to match Home Office hours. However, the change will not affect the shipping and delivery of orders. If you need to contact Home Office outside of business hours, you can email them or leave a voicemail and they will respond during regular business hours.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I tried to call yesterday but all the options said they were closed. :confused: I've never had that happen before. And it stinks because I had a show on hold that I needed to resolve before the 15th so I could get paid on the 22nd and now, I don't know what will happen. I did email them as well but, of course, haven't gotten a response.

Did I miss an announcement somewhere?

I didn't think they were open on Saturdays, except around holiday time....

That is correct. HO is not open on Saturday or Sunday or holidays. If they will be open on a weekend, they will announce it in advance.

I guess since I call so rarely, I've just never run into the weekend thing before. Oh well. Thanks you guys!

I did not think they would be open on the Saturday of Labor Day, but they were. Maybe I missed an announcement. I was able to take care of business that Saturday morning.

Lisa

Hmmmm....so maybe I'm not crazy. I thought I had called on Saturdays before.

No Debi, you are crazy. I work with you, I know.;)

legacypc46 said:
No Debi, you are crazy. I work with you, I know.;)

LOL! I set myself up for that, didn't I? :D

They were open a couple of weekends this summer. I specifically remember end of June/early July and end of July/early August - to handle sellathon submissions. And as nice as it is for us to have someone in the office on the weekend, I think it's great that they usually don't work weekends, so the employees get some family time. :)

Related to Did Home Office Change Their Hours or Something?

1. Did Home Office change their business hours?

Yes, Home Office has recently adjusted their business hours to better serve our customers. Our new hours are Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST.

2. What prompted the change in Home Office hours?

The change in Home Office hours was made to align with our customers' needs and to improve communication and response times.

3. Are there any changes to the hours for customer service?

Yes, customer service hours have also been adjusted to match Home Office business hours. Our customer service team is now available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST.

4. Will this affect the shipping and delivery of orders?

No, the change in Home Office hours will not affect the shipping and delivery of orders. Our shipping and fulfillment teams will continue to operate as usual.

5. How can I contact Home Office outside of their new business hours?

If you need to reach Home Office outside of our new business hours, please email us at [email address] or leave a message on our voicemail. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible during our regular business hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ivykeep