• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What the Heck Is Going on at Home Office?

In summary, there have been multiple issues with the Pampered Chef system, particularly with the upgrade to Pampered Partner Plus. Some consultants have experienced long wait times for customer service and difficulties with orders and sign-ups. There have also been technical errors and issues with the website and credit card processing. Despite these problems, some consultants have not experienced any issues and have successfully submitted orders and signed up new recruits.
AMTC
Gold Member
:confused:

I just had a recruit sign up on Friday morning and it got messed up like you wouldn't believe - the system would not let her proceed without checking off a kit credit, which she did (even though she didn't have one) so they finally called me on MONDAY and when they sent her a Consultant number they told her she couldn't use it because it was a Canadian Consultant number. I got an e-mail confirming her, but as of right now, she's gotten NOTHING from Pampered Chef.

She's ready to back out and I can't say I don't understand.

Now I have a fundraiser I put in on 3/25 ALL direct ship - they called me last Wednesday saying one address was wrong, which it wasn't and now I've found that the order STILL hasn't shipped.

AND to top it all off every time you call there's a one to two hour wait.

This is sooooo out of the ordinary of the service I've known.....

Are they having issues because of the upgrade to Pampered Partner Plus???

Anybody else having problems?

I haven't had that sort of problems but I did just wait over 1/2 hour for a call back and when they went to transfer me to speak to a live person, they disconnected me, so I have to wait another 1/2 hour!!

Hmmm- I haven't had any problems... I signed someone up on Sunday and her consultant number came through fine to both of us today.

I am sorry you are having so much trouble! Everytime I call HO and they say the wait is 1-2 hours I hold anyway and have never waited longer than 15mins!

I don't know what's up but my wait time for a call back yesterday was 3.5-4.5 hours!??

heat123 said:
I don't know what's up but my wait time for a call back yesterday was 3.5-4.5 hours!??

I HOPE you called early in the day or did they have to wake you up......;) :rolleyes: :cool:

right now I AM Sooooooooooo glad I have not had to call them lately.....

Ginger428 said:
I HOPE you called early in the day or did they have to wake you up......;) :rolleyes: :cool:

That happened to me a few weeks ago! I jumped out of bed and she was like ready to write down your ref #? haha...

jenniferknapp said:
That happened to me a few weeks ago! I jumped out of bed and she was like ready to write down your ref #? haha...

NO WAY????????????/ WOW!!!!!!!!:eek:

I called Friday night and got right through. I think they've had to deal with a lot of issues with the website and CC not updating correctly. That in turn prompted a lot of calls and questions.

I personally submitted a show Sunday afternoon and it took 2 days to show received. Not normal, but I figured it was due to the issues.

There will always be long waits during the first few days of a month. Many Consultants have to turn in shows the last day or two of the month. If there are any holds on the shows, the Consultants have to call back with the updated information.

Luckily when I had to call earlier in the day, I had a callback in 39 minutes.

Lisa

When I signed up I never got the email with my password. My rectuiter got the email, without the password. I had to call for it.

janetupnorth said:
I called Friday night and got right through. I think they've had to deal with a lot of issues with the website and CC not updating correctly. That in turn prompted a lot of calls and questions.

I personally submitted a show Sunday afternoon and it took 2 days to show received. Not normal, but I figured it was due to the issues.

I swear that they don't ship my orders other than on Tuesdays! Every single one....whether I submit it on Fri, Sat or Sunday!!

I take back my original post! I just went to submit another agreement and as soon as I entered in the CC info it took me to a "technical error" screen. Luckily I was able to click back, back, back to get the agreement number. I went back in using the agreement number and it had the time/date stamp and showed that it was submitted... thank god!

I had a customer attempt an outside order over the weekend and she kept getting errors. And I know the website was down for awhile and, in turn, P3 was getting errors because it couldn't update.

I think it was just a bad TECH weekend for them.

gilliandanielle said:
I take back my original post! I just went to submit another agreement and as soon as I entered in the CC info it took me to a "technical error" screen. Luckily I was able to click back, back, back to get the agreement number. I went back in using the agreement number and it had the time/date stamp and showed that it was submitted... thank god!

Look at you go Gillian! Another agreement! Woo-hoo for you!!! :D

Thanks Alison- really it isn't mine. I signed my host from last weekend and the host's friend wanted to sign to, but only under her friend. Since her friend was so new I had a meeting with both of them where they signed their agreements, but we decided to wait until Sunday (April 1st) in case there was an incentive. I had to wait until today (to get the host's consultant number) to sign the friend under her.

Basically she is on my team and I have to train her since her recruiter is brand new as well, but don't get the points or to count her towards my TPC :(

gilliandanielle said:
Basically she is on my team and I have to train her since her recruiter is brand new as well, but don't get the points or to count her towards my TPC :(
That's true but you are training her recruiter to be a trainer and you will get the same overrides on both of them. It is to your advantage to work with her and sure you don't get points or TPC credit but you do get one recruit closer to your next promotion.

I have always trained my recruits recruits along side them. The new person feels informed and the recruiter is more confident because she is not on her own when she is also new. Now that my FD has recruited 4, I still introduce myself and offer assistance as needed but she is confident to do her own training (she's long distance so they do not attend my meetings). If there is a question she asks me and goes from there. Even after 5 years I sometimes need to get the answer from someone else too of course but we are all here to help each other succeed.

1. What changes have been made at Home Office recently?

At Home Office, we have implemented various changes to improve our overall efficiency and productivity. These changes include updating our technology systems, restructuring our teams, and implementing new processes and procedures.

2. How will these changes affect consultants and customers?

The changes at Home Office are aimed at providing a better experience for both our consultants and customers. With improved technology and processes, consultants will have easier access to resources and be able to serve their customers more efficiently. Customers will also benefit from a smoother ordering and delivery process.

3. Will there be any delays in orders or deliveries due to these changes?

While we do not anticipate any major delays, there may be some minor disruptions during the transition period. We apologize for any inconvenience and assure you that we are working diligently to minimize any potential delays.

4. How can I stay updated on the changes at Home Office?

We understand that our consultants and customers may have questions or concerns about the changes at Home Office. We will be providing regular updates through our website, social media channels, and email communications. You can also reach out to your team leader or our customer service team for any immediate questions or concerns.

5. Will these changes affect the quality of Pampered Chef products?

No, the changes at Home Office are focused on improving our internal operations and customer experience. Our commitment to providing high-quality, innovative products remains unchanged. We are continuously striving to bring the best products to our customers and help our consultants grow their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • baychef