• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does One Switch Their Email With Home Office?

In summary, to change your email address with Home Office, you will need to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and update your email address under the "Contact Information" section. Switching emails will not affect your account or orders, and you can have multiple email addresses associated with your consultant account. The email change should take effect immediately, but if you no longer have access to your old email address, you will need to contact Home Office for assistance.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Is it easy to switch over your email with home office? I have a new consultant that signed an agreement but has since told me that she wants to set up a PC email address - I'm debating as to whether I should just send it off and then she can switch over her email later or if it is going to be a hassle, I can hang on to it until she gets her new email...

You can change any of your information from CC. Just need to click on My Account (over to the top right of the screen) and then go to My Profile and she can make the change from there.

Personally, I wouldn't wait, because you want your new consultant to get her kit ASAP and not be held up because of this.

Congrats on the recruit! :)

Personally, I wouldn't wait, because you want your new consultant to get her kit ASAP and not be held up because of this.
That was my thought, and I figured it would be easy to switch things over, I just wanted to be sure as I didn't want her to have any sort of hassle to deal with when she should be focusing on her business. :) Thanks!

1. How do I change my email address with Home Office?

To change your email address with Home Office, you will need to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "My Profile." Under the "Contact Information" section, you can update your email address and click "Save" to confirm the changes.

2. Will switching emails affect my account or orders?

No, switching emails will not affect your account or orders. Your consultant account and order history will remain the same, only the email associated with your account will be updated.

3. Can I have multiple email addresses associated with my consultant account?

Yes, you can have multiple email addresses associated with your consultant account. This can be useful if you have a personal and business email or if you share your account with a team member. However, only one email can be designated as the primary email for your account.

4. How long does it take for the email change to take effect?

The email change should take effect immediately after you save the changes in your consultant account. However, it may take a few minutes for the system to update and reflect the change on all of your devices.

5. What do I do if I no longer have access to my old email address?

If you no longer have access to your old email address, you will need to contact Home Office for assistance. You can reach out to them through email at [email protected] or by calling 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). They will be able to help you update your email address and regain access to your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mandeelou