• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Else Get a Top 53 Email Today

In summary, both women got emails today announcing they had been selected to participate in the shopping spree in Chicago. One woman is getting excited and the other is not as excited since she feels she is not close to the level of the other woman.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I am getting excited- I got a second email today....

anyone else?

No e-mail here....what did it say??? Congrats!!

You're among the top of your career level in commissionable sales with at
least two recruits! You're so close to earning a magnificent shopping spree
in Chicago Oct. 25-27!

Not I, said the woman with no recruits who had her best August ever (but still hasn't hit 15K in career sales!)No way am I close to your level. Congratulations!

I got one. :) I got one last year too though... saying I was in the top 200 at the beginning of September. I didn't make it then so I am not getting my hopes up. It is nice though.
Congrats!

Nope, I was hoping but guess my September sucked worse than I thought.

I did! I did! one recruit has qualified and one more is going to... WaHoo!

I got it today, too!

I got one, but I don't think my recruits are going to make it. :-( One might but the other got really bad health news right after she signed.. like 2 days after. So no qualifing in 30 days for her.

I got one too, one quaified, the other will not, I'm pretty upset by it. :cry:

I got one too. What do you think about having to share a room for 2 nights with someone you have never met before. I think it is so wrong for them to expect anyone to sleep in the same room with a stranger.

trps said:
I got one too. What do you think about having to share a room for 2 nights with someone you have never met before. I think it is so wrong for them to expect anyone to sleep in the same room with a stranger.

Well, if it were me I wouldn't mind so much (so long as they don't snore). I'd pick their brain like crazy every chance I got - because you KNOW they worked their butt off to get it and they probably have some great ideas to share.

I got one too, so we shall see :)
Did it say somewhere that we are rooming w/ someone? Last year we got the room to ourself and it was fabulous! The whole trip was amazing!

I got one too, but even if I earn it I can't go. :cry:

letmepamperu13 said:
Did it say somewhere that we are rooming w/ someone? Last year we got the room to ourself and it was fabulous! The whole trip was amazing!

Really? You were lucky b/c I know others shared. Maybe an odd # of females and males so someone got a single and that was YOU!

pamperedlinda said:
Well, if it were me I wouldn't mind so much (so long as they don't snore). I'd pick their brain like crazy every chance I got - because you KNOW they worked their butt off to get it and they probably have some great ideas to share.
Well that would be me! I would not want to have to sleep with someone like myself I wake myself up some times!! :eek:

letmepamperu13 said:

Way to go there Grace. So jealous!!!!!!!!!!

aww-thanks Karen :)
"Really? You were lucky b/c I know others shared. Maybe an odd # of females and males so someone got a single and that was YOU!"
Hmmm....that's odd cuz everyone I talked to had a room to themself...then again I didn't talk to everyone but most of them since I do love to socialize :) Maybe they requested a roommate? Plus a few friends that went the year before also shared that we usually get a room to ourselves.... I definitely could be wrong but since this is such a special achievement, I would be surprised if they made you room with someone.

letmepamperu13 said:
aww-thanks Karen :)
"Really? You were lucky b/c I know others shared. Maybe an odd # of females and males so someone got a single and that was YOU!"
Hmmm....that's odd cuz everyone I talked to had a room to themself...then again I didn't talk to everyone but most of them since I do love to socialize :) Maybe they requested a roommate? Plus a few friends that went the year before also shared that we usually get a room to ourselves.... I definitely could be wrong but since this is such a special achievement, I would be surprised if they made you room with someone.

Maybe you're right. Since it wasn't me who went, my memory could be shoddy ;) Ah, as I type, I think the person I know connected with someone on the plane or something who wanted to hang out with her. My friend likes to take a nap and the person called while she was sleeping.

cookingwithlove said:
I got one too, but even if I earn it I can't go. :cry:

I got one too and don't think I'll be able to go if I earn it. Do you think there will be a "consolation" like Pampered Chef Dollars if we do earn it and can't go?

I got one, but don't know if my recruits will qualify in time.....just lots of issues came up. I'm trying to figure out how it can work because I would love to go!! :)

So how are the sales and the recruits coming along? Two days left..... :)

Woohoo...2nd recruit qualified...Come on sales Keep rolling in......:sing:

Have a show tonight should be a nice one.... keep on plugging away....although one of my catalog shows the host was an impacted wisdom teeth and is on drugs....so not sure if I can convince her to give me the orders....it may be a carry over..darn..

1. What is the "Top 53" email that everyone is talking about?

The "Top 53" email is a special email sent out by Pampered Chef to a select group of consultants who have met certain criteria. It usually includes exclusive offers, sneak peeks, and other exciting news.

2. How do I know if I received the "Top 53" email?

If you received the email, it would have been sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. You can also check your email inbox and spam folder to see if you have received it. If you didn't receive it, don't worry, not all consultants will receive it every time.

3. What should I do if I didn't receive the "Top 53" email?

If you didn't receive the email, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can confirm if you were on the list and help troubleshoot any issues with your email or account. You can also check your email preferences in your account to ensure you are opted in to receive promotional emails.

4. Do I have to meet certain requirements to receive the "Top 53" email?

Yes, the "Top 53" email is typically sent to consultants who have met certain sales or recruiting goals. These goals may vary each time the email is sent out, so it's always a good idea to strive for your best in your business.

5. How often are "Top 53" emails sent out?

The frequency of "Top 53" emails can vary, but they are typically sent out a few times a year. Pampered Chef may also send out other exclusive emails to consultants who have met certain criteria, so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for any exciting news and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Symara